OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'm more concerned about losing the chance to even talk to Kevvie.
Me too. KW is more old school than new age, is harder than diamond under the skin, proven disciplinarian yet young enough to embrace newer technologies and systems. On top of that he's played at the very top, won multiple gfs and knows intimately the inner workings of a champion having been one himself and close mates with multiple other champions. Not just one or two either but a dozen or more.

On top of all that he's got a sense of humour and for me, he's an Ipswich old boy. The last bit would have been enough on it's own😎

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Me too. KW is more old school than new age, is harder than diamond under the skin, proven disciplinarian yet young enough to embrace newer technologies and systems. On top of that he's played at the very top, won multiple gfs and knows intimately the inner workings of a champion having been one himself and close mates with multiple other champions. Not just one or two either but a dozen or more.

On top of all that he's got a sense of humour and for me, he's an Ipswich old boy. The last bit would have been enough on it's own😎
I’m all for Kevvie as a figure head and halves coach as long as he is surrounded with the absolute best available assistants to train defence and modern attacking structures. A wrestling coach wouldn’t go astray either.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I’m all for Kevvie as a figure head and halves coach as long as he is surrounded with the absolute best available assistants to train defence and modern attacking structures. A wrestling coach wouldn’t go astray either.
Absofuckinglutely. Should have said that. Pretty sure he understands both and knows how to coach it but quality assistance is a must have. He nearly got us home in last SOO and it was only the games number 1 that denied us. That with a vastly inferior team(perceived quality). Yes, I do know there's a difference between three games spread across 6 weeks and the NRL. (for those that think I might've not known)

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
So he hasn't actually signed? Wasn't he already leaning towards us? Not sure how this is anything new Dobbo.
Dobbo’s a hack. Literally any squid could stand on the road there and make up the same scoops he just got paid to pull out of his ass.

Last edited:
Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I’ve said it half in jest before, but seriously, get Shaylee up here for NRLW and sweeten the deal to play for one of the Brisbane girls teams leading into an expanded NRLW competition next season.

Dave’s a young guy .... appeal to his interests

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think we have 5 very special proven talents who stand out from the rest: Farnworth, Coates, Haas, Carrigan aand .. Fifita. Staggs, maybe, so 6

Of those, Fifita is the one we must absolutely not lose. I'd rather him than Milford, amd I am one of Milf's (few) fans around here. Fifita is for mine, irreplaceable. We have to do everything to keep him.
Don't rate TPJ?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I’ve said it half in jest before, but seriously, get Shaylee up here for NRLW and sweeten the deal to play for one of the Brisbane girls teams leading into an expanded NRLW competition next season.

Dave’s a young guy .... appeal to his interests

Shaylee appeals to more than just young guys interests.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Shayley who?

remote.axd

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
But if she comes to the Broncos how is Seibold meant to shorten her name any further.

Millie, Crofty... Shayley...

It ain't gonna work.. good try though 👍👍

Sexy? That will go down well.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
But if she comes to the Broncos how is Seibold meant to shorten her name any further.

Millie, Crofty... Shayley...

It ain't gonna work.. good try though 👍👍

Benty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Accept
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • mystico
  • Howie
  • Justwin
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Seibs
  • BruiserMk1
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.