OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Getting pretty weird now: he's clearly dicking Seibold around. I reckon he's waiting to see to see who the incoming coach is.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Getting pretty weird now: he's clearly dicking Seibold around. I reckon he's waiting to see to see who the incoming coach is.
Can you blame him? Look at what Pies has done with the rest of the squad. I'd be hesitant to write off my career before it really started too.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

I really wouldn't be surprised if this is true, despite it coming from McHunt, and it would be hard to blame Fifita for thinking this way

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
Perhaps the broncs are working to move another player on to free up some space and that is the reason for the delay?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I really wouldn't be surprised if this is true, despite it coming from McHunt, and it would be hard to blame Fifita for thinking this way
You just opened the first seal.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Perhaps the broncs are working to move another player on to free up some space and that is the reason for the delay?

I don't think that would be the delay.

The Broncos would have the money there for him already. The delay is just the whole management situation and the big offer from the Titans. An offer like that would make anyone think about it for a long time.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
It's in Revelations, people!
is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • TimWhatley
  • achievedrap
  • Robboi_321
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Seibs
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Ozired
  • Swordfish
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.