OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why he's been wise not to jump at any of these offers. They keep raising their bids. Why would he be in a hurry?

Agree no reason for him to take anything as he isn't playing and risking career ending injury. Just let the bidders keep going.

If we lose Fifita blow the club up - everyone goes and start from scratch. He is basically the one player that we have groomed that we need to keep as he is easily the best of the bunch. Despite this the club has managed to stuff it up giving contracts to everyone else.

You can’t stop hopeless clubs offering insane money to players and ruining their chances of success in the process. Same thing happened with Hunt and Taylor. It’s basically a kamikaze attack that ***** both clubs over. The salary cap is a meme.

So we tell bird he can leave to free up money for Fafita to stay and now we will lose them both ffs our club is a fucking joke

So we tell bird he can leave to free up money for Fafita to stay and now we will lose them both ffs our club is a fucking joke

I don’t care if Bird stays or not. Actually wait yeah I do he can go to the Dogs already

Why did we sign Croft when we had Dearden? How much is he on? Be interesting if the Croft money was going to be the protection for Fifita.

Imagine the boost it’d give the boys if Davey goes you know what, we are in this together and we are going to restore the glory of this club so I’ll stay.

Why did we sign Croft when we had Dearden? How much is he on? Be interesting if the Croft money was going to be the protection for Fifita.
He is good but not 1m+ a year good imo,let the titans pay retarded numbers for him will only end in tears.

He is good but not 1m+ a year good imo,let the titans pay retarded numbers for him will only end in tears.

Angus Crichton on basically 1mil per season and Fifita is better than him. These are new numbers and Fifita is the best player on our roster.

The team stuffed it, they know it - they are upping the offer to basically every possible dollar they have left.

I'm curious if these are the numbers his manager are leaking to the media as they are both for multiple years where he gets paid.

Angus Crichton on basically 1mil per season and Fifita is better than him. These are new numbers and Fifita is the best player on our roster.

The team stuffed it, they know it - they are upping the offer to basically every possible dollar they have left.

This is why contracts need to be made public - I'd highly doubt Crichton is on a mil a year. The sombrero is pretty big - but it's not that big.

Carl Webb and Dave Taylor looked like once in a generation players when they burst on to the scene.....we all know how their careers developed. Fifita is not worth a million yet and may never be, we need to hold our ground and let Fifita make his decision without the Titans offer pressuring us into paying overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.