Dear NRL HQ & the media...

Breaking news: Bellyache likes the new rules. Gee I wonder why.

I would encourage everyone to spent a little time writing to the NRL with your concerns.

It would be time better spent than complaining to one another.

After the utter disgrace of the weekend, the only response is to bombard the NRL administration with our thoughts. And the media.

If you spend all your time talking to each other, they will just keep doing what they do.

This Vlandys snake is pushing the agenda that he is doing this for the safety of the players, which is a straight lie.
he is doing this to avoid legal action down the road, nothing more.

Garbage human.

Wow V'landal just pulled the Boyd special. "It's just a game".

Oh man, he's pushing it back onto the clubs as a welfare reponsibility argument. That wasn't smart.

They are legit about to punch on here on NRL 360 haha.

The fact that they are all fired up this hard and arguing this hard speaks volumes.
Kent is a moron.
For the first time ever i am in Buzz's corner.

But the bottom line is, the fact that the panel is completely divided means the rule change is broken.

Kunt is basing his entire argument around concussion being as common in the NRL as it was in the NFL. It fucking isn't the same.

This is pure garbage, these blokes all sat around a table last night and came to the decision that they would push the idea that the players best interest is their priority.

This is 100% about avoiding a law case down the road.
I cant sit here and listen to this Trent Robinson dickhead.

Edit: wow he is actually defending Tedesco here, what a fuckwit.

Yea was an error, was a total of 25 weeks worth of bans from the round.

This whole crackdown was supposed to be in response to concussions and head shots, yet the bloke with the longest ban is done for a "hip drop" tackle and got more weeks than Papallii's decapitator tackle.
I don't know how Herman is only getting 3 weeks... 5 at least

I was going to watch 360 later but if Vlandys is on there, I might give it a miss, cannot stand that idiot.

Loved the synchronised media articles today saying how the rules were good. Could it get any more obvious !

@PineappleHead writing letters to NRL HQ won’t do much, the same as the letters sent to Brisbane last year did nothing. Everyone got the “your feedback has been forwarded “ which is code for “we moved your email to the actioned folder”

Done. Stopped Kayo today.

Re. 360, I'm glad Ikin and Buzz pulled Kent up on his comments about the crowd not being disappointed. Get fucked. He didn't spend over a grand to go to the 3 days of boring games I'm quite sure.

These pricks think more tries is the answer. No dickheads, if it was then the nines would be way more popular. And I'm sorry, but a telegraphed inside ball to an average forward being enough to split defences regularly, or just looping a rainbow ball to the winger guaranteeing points is not super exciting either. How many tries will JAC score next week!? Roll up roll up everyone, come and watch Storm beat an 11 man side with JAC scoring 10 tries.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Big and Biggish Names Currently sidelined due to long-term injury, wear and tear or suspension:

Retired:
Friend

Injured:
Carrigan
Staggs
Morris
Keary
Papenhauzen
Cordner
Croker
Tapine
Rapana
Glenn
Croft
Dufty
Foran
Ponga
H.Hunt
E.Lee
Johnson
Munster
Grant
Teo
Nicholl-Klokstad
Jackson
B.Lee
Pearce
Murray
Mansour
Lomax
McInnes
Verrills
Hutchison
Collins
Fonua-Blake
Hiku

Suspended:
Papalii
McGuire
Riki
Sims
Fifita
Mitchell
Wighton
Hodgson
B.Smith
Niukore
D.Brown

Is this really what fans want? Superstars and stars out for long periods of time because of body breakdown and ridiculous suspensions (some of the suspensions are of course warranted).

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.