NEWS Dearden is hot to trot

I'm okay if they do but FFS have some semblance of respect to the employer paying your bills and not plaster it over the news.

How hard is it for Dearden and his manager to say there's interest in my client but his only focus is the Broncos and discussions will continue privately.
So, not happy when they're honest and upfront and not happy when you don't know what's going on. Got it.

This is a good nucleus to build around if they can keep them together:

1. Walsh
3. Farnworth
4. Coates
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

Others coming through: Bullemor, Cobbo, etc

There is a fair bit to be excited about if we can keep the majority of these kids but keeping them and giving them guidance and leadership is the number one issue.

Tom Opecic I assume.

I’ve only ever had one scoop and that was from Tedesco himself (met him drunk) that he and Alex Woods were sure things to the Bulldogs. I blabbed about it on the internet every chance I could get (not sure if I did it on BHQ or not) and everyone basically told me to shut up, then when Teddy did a last minute switch to Roosters any credibility I craved as an insider turned to everyone calling me full of shit lol
Calling Aaron Woods ‘Alex’ didn’t enhance your credibility?

Calling Aaron Woods ‘Alex’ didn’t enhance your credibility?
I already had to edit that post twice because I referred to both teams as the tigers instead bulldogs and roosters

Last edited:
I already had to edit that post twice because I referred to both teams as the tigers instead bulldogs and roosters
Must have been one hell of a session, you’re clearly still drunk.

Cant believe wolfies doesnt know Patty yet!

I did see a player post on here the other day im sure.
@Wolfie is to Carrigan like Robert De Niro is to Wesley Snipes in The Fan.

Last edited:
4F301E49 3704 477C BB1E 3E9326B12BC4

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.