NEWS Dodgy Deal: Broncos accused of deception by Schoolboys captain

I have to ask why any manager would agree to represent him.

He let his previous manager do all the work to negotiate a contract he was happy with (at the time of signing), only to sack him just before it was signed in a bid to deny the manager his pay day
Maybe they weren't happy with his former manager and that's why he sacked him.

Happy enough to sign the contract without delaying to find new representation and negotiating a better deal
Playing devils advocate, unless he isnt lying and we pushed him into it.

I don't see this getting resolved. If he had any proof, we would have had no choice but to release him.

If it is shown that we havent done anything wrong (which is atm still not confirmed by the NRL) then he honours the contract or we release him on terms that for the duration he won't be released to the Dolphins. Just like the Warriors did with Walsh

This post cannot be liked enough, exactly what we should do if this baby continues to cry.

Thing that's a bit odd in all this is we are saying the NRL said we did nothing wrong but him, his management and the NRL auditor are saying the investigation isn't even finished yet. Why as a club would we lie about it.

My suspicion: It WAS cleared by the NRL because they didn't do their job and cleared it. The new manager has now gone back to the NRL / salary cap auditor and asked for the investigation to be re-opened and the NRL / salary cap auditor, not wanting to actually do their job has agreed to do it and are now hoping that this will blow over within enough time that they don't have to actually do their job.

Problem is with that is we need the Dolphins onside so we have to stay in their good books or they won't take the next Jamayne Isaako ( Tesi Niu ) off our hands when we want to offload him.
I think Newcastle will take him but even if he stays he is okay backup and I don't think is taking too much cap. Not the worst outcome

My suspicion: It WAS cleared by the NRL because they didn't do their job and cleared it. The new manager has now gone back to the NRL / salary cap auditor and asked for the investigation to be re-opened and the NRL / salary cap auditor, not wanting to actually do their job has agreed to do it and are now hoping that this will blow over within enough time that they don't have to actually do their job.

Hadn’t finished, NRL are furious at that statement from Brisbane.

Don’t think they lied- even though it’s not true. Something has gone wrong in the whole press release process.

All very weird. So they have received miscommunication from the NRL or someone on the media team went rogue?

Let’s be honest the only reason he’s saying this is because The offered him a “potential contract” on the side

Karl ain’t no Gorden Tallis

Silly boy
Is he thought? All that will happen is we will be smeared and he will get his release and pay rise. Sure he has no integrity but anyone that can behave like this I would suggest doesn’t really give a **** about that.

Not a fan of that kind of attitude. Regardless of what the he feels the Broncos have done, you just get your head down and do your best. He should be stood down and not allowed to play any code until his contract is up. If it turns out we have done the wrong thing he should be released, but as it stands he needs to suck it up
Well he will be your boy soon so I would be getting used to that attitude.

I have to ask why any manager would agree to represent him.

He let his previous manager do all the work to negotiate a contract he was happy with (at the time of signing), only to sack him just before it was signed in a bid to deny the manager his pay day
Like minded stupid clowns appeal to each other perhaps?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.