Does Jake Turpin have a future with the club?

when is Wolfie gunna come out and tell us last nights scoreline doesnt happen with a fit Carrigan...?
He's still wondering how we lost in the first place given he couldn't see any possible circumstances where we lose

He's still wondering how we lost in the first place given he couldn't see any possible circumstances where we lose
I expected this also! So much progress had been made in the previous weeks!

Josh Hodgson showed today how big of an influence he has on that raiders team. I know there were rumours we had a look at him and decided against it but I think that needs revisiting.

1. Hynes
6. Staggs
7. Reynolds
9. Hodgson
14. Turpin

That’s a spine full of intelligent and experienced players + Staggs X factor.

I’d push out whoever you have to to afford those players.

All the focus seems to be on Cheese or Grant. Cheese will probably stay at the storm or 2022 in my opinion.

Perhaps we should go all in on Reed Mahoney who is off contract at the end of 2022. Parra have heavily invested in their 1, 6 & 7 so maybe we could outbid them for Mahoney?

We would have to persist with Turpin and identify a good cheap bench option Paix/Croft/Levi/Walters/Granville/? For 2022 though...
Bellamy confirmed Smith officially asked for a release, so....

Better hair, simply by default.

EDIT: I see you already made this lol, my bad.
Yeah, he seems like a pretty good bloke himself so had to come up with something else. Not sure why hair wasn’t my immediate thought lol

Bellamy confirmed Smith officially asked for a release, so....
I know... He also said they want a player in return. It doesn't mean it will definitely happen. I just see him going another year there for some reason.

I know... He also said they want a player in return. It doesn't mean it will definitely happen. I just see him going another year there for some reason.

Could that reason be boats and paper bags?

The fact he gets made captain is an embarrassment. I'm keen to give him a shot, but fuckin take the C off him.
Exactly......I mean WTF Kevvie.!! Make him captain and then decide to drop him? Makes no sense at all.

I don't know why he got hooked the another night.....amongst a team playing like pus....he wasn't the standout shit **** for mine. KW says it was to give Levi some minutes......like the game was cooked.

The game was over after 30 mins Kev? No wonder we're playing so bad.

Exactly......I mean WTF Kevvie.!! Make him captain and then decide to drop him? Makes no sense at all.

I don't know why he got hooked the another night.....amongst a team playing like pus....he wasn't the standout shit **** for mine. KW says it was to give Levi some minutes......like the game was cooked.

Plan could have been to play him first and last 30 but by the time 50 mins rolled around we were fucked.

Regardless that’s not the treatment a team captain should get,

Kevvie was also in the process of saying "what's the point", because the score had blown out, but checked himself and said to give Levi minutes

Probably used the opportunity to give Turps a break as the game was lost

I think KW was about to let fly on two separate occasions during that presser yet held back. Both times it seemed to me at least to have been a hell of a struggle.

It's a shame they didn't work out a swap for Coates for Smith, instead of just him signing there..

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • teampjta
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.