Andrew Robinson
Wade Townsend

Rookies
Corey Barsby
Nick Buchanan
Ronan McDonald
James Peirson
Nick Stevens

Probably the best squad we've had on paper for a good 5-8 years. Should go back to back in Shield and even challenge Ryobi.

Last edited:
Brendan Nash is also returning to the club scene. It wouldn't surprise to see him pop up in a Bulls' shirt at some point given how light on opening bats we are.

I look forward to seeing how Khawaja goes up here. Hope he can pile on the runs because he is all class. I am interested to see how Pomerbach goes as well. He has talent but has been off the rails of late. I am looking for Burns and Lynn to hopefully be in the runs again as well. The bowling will take care of itself. So much talent with the ball.

Have we actually lost anyone from 11/12 squad?

Seems like we've only made gains.

The only player I notice who's missing is Swan.

Very strong squad. Should be a decent chance of doubling up on Shield and Ryobi IMO.

Have we actually lost anyone from 11/12 squad?

Seems like we've only made gains.

The only player I notice who's missing is Swan.

Walter and Broad were cut and Maggofin retired.

Kemp also cut, however reports are he's in the box seat to partner Townsend in the Shield.

Kemp also cut, however reports are he's in the box seat to partner Townsend in the Shield.

It'll be interesting. I think Khawaja will open because we've got Burns,Forrest,Lynn who should be 3,4,5 if in form. Hopes 6 then Hartley and the bowlers.

Seems the way to go if they want to fit everyone in, however you don't move states to to open at the Gabba if you fancy yourself as a 3 or 4.

They'd all want to start well. Pommers will be pushing hard for a spot - he looks a million bucks in the nets at Toombul.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the side. I just hope Hauritz only plays ryobi cup

Love the look of that squad. Am expecting us to do well in both competitions.

Hauritz must play - adds far more to the team in both batting and bowling. Boyce is a great prospect, however Hauritz is by far the superior player.

I see Chris Lynn has started poorly in the 2nd eleven game this week. A golden duck and a one. Kemp made some runs as did young Barsby. Lynn could be the guy to make way if Boof wants to put Khawaja at 3 and open with Townsend and Kemp.

Yep, not great results from Lynn. Though he was coming off a tonne from the previous weekend so he's not completely out of form.

From the futures league game: The blurbs I've read suggest the top order were instructed to move the game along in the second dig - quite a few of them fell cheaply trying to chase runs.

Bulls have named their team. Pommers and Lynn both miss out.

Townsend
Robinson
Uzzie
Forrest
Burns
Hopes
Hartley
Haurtiz/Boyce
Cutting
Feldman
McDermott

Some good players, and players in form, have missed out - really shows the strength of QLD cricket at the moment.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mister Wright
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.