Domestic Cricket 12/13

I still think that if Khawaja can make some runs in the upcoming Shield games, he'll put a lot of pressure on Hughes for the Test opening spot.
Finally some players putting their hands up.

Hughes won't be in the team for the first test regardless

The top 5 are settled and Bailey should be the sixth. It's good to make our young guys churn out runs rather than get in after three good games.

First day of the Sheffield Shield competition.

Queensland Bulls face the South Australian Redbacks.

Bulls line up: Reardon, Moller, Khawaja, Burns, Forrest, Hartley (c), Cutting, Hauritz, Harris, Boyce & Feldman.

Feldman struck early taking the prize scalp of Michael Klinger - just the start the boys needed.

Is Reardon opening now? Strong batting all the way to 9. Go the bulls..

Good we've finally realized our bowlers make the runs and take the wickets so we've included a bucket load of them instead of useless batsmen

Match ended in a draw but Queensland took first innings points.

1st Innings
South Australia 387 (Tom Cooper 171; Luke Feldman 5 - 101)
Queensland 465 (Peter Forrest 129, Chris Hartley 89, Nathan Reardon 67)

2nd Innings
South Australia 9/194 (Michael Klinger 51; Cameron Boyce 7-68)

Nice to see Boyce pick up 7 wickets in the 2nd innings. Bowled beautifully apparently.

Nice to see Boyce pick up 7 wickets in the 2nd innings. Bowled beautifully apparently.
Would like to see the footage . I had high hopes goes him a couple of years ago.

Socnorb, are we the same person? We seem to think the same things 100 times out of 99.

Well, given who your avatar is, it could certainly be argued you ARE bananas. ;)

I wish the Sheffield Shield got televised or got some coverage in some way, it's the level below Test Cricket in this country after all.

I wish the Sheffield Shield got televised or got some coverage in some way, it's the level below Test Cricket in this country after all.
Yeah man . What's going on at the moment? I only have foxtel so there's nothing on . There's soccer so like I said there nothing on you'd want to watch . I remember years where there was an overlap between the end of the NRL and the shield season. Was that real or am I fantasising ?

Heading out to the Sheffield shield tomorrow for the first time.

I plan to go to the late start game against the Warriors in early March.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Brocko
  • BroncosMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.