Domestic Cricket 12/13

****en terrible cricket from Tasmania. Their whole organisation is a pack of inbreds. That pitch has been a minefield all year but now they decide to produce a road when they need a draw. 100 off 350 balls is too slow.

Its fair enough, they won the right to host it so they won the right to have conditions that suit them... Just like every shield final host has done for the past ten thousand years.. In any case their tactics are on the verge of backfiring here - they've batted five sessions and only have 250 in the bank and are six down.. If QLD can roll them for sub 350 they're right in with a big chance

It would be fine if they produced pitches that were roads all year round and not just for finals.

I don't blame the Tassie officials, like Sharky was saying, it'd be a bit rich to complain about doctoring the pitches when clubs have been doing it for decades now but CA has to set some regulations.

Won't happen though, CA doesn't care about anything other than lining their own fat pockets. A shame, because the way Australian cricket is going I reckon the sport could go downhill. Or at least the longer versions of it.

Hard to imagine how it could get worse really. It's a far cry from where it was at in the early to mid 90s. I still remember the press when Queensland won their first Sheffield Shield.

I think the Bulls are goneskies. They really need to bat for day 3 and 4 and score 650, and hopefully bowl the Tigers out on day 5.

I think the Bulls are goneskies. They really need to bat for day 3 and 4 and score 650, and hopefully bowl the Tigers out on day 5.

Was a real missed opportunity there at 7/270 with Tassie going nowhere, to wrap up the innings for around 300-320... Unless the pitch really starts playing tricks on day 4 and 5, it'll be hard work having enough time to get a result

They are also going for champions league and in fact they are in India nowadays and will start the champions league match in coming week of September. I am excited to see them there and hope so they will earn good name.

Bulls Vs Blues in the Ryobi Cup final.

Another good start to the season for the QLD boys :takdir:

Broncoman has one redeeming feature . For all his blues loving roosters loving speed blitz blues loving . He is a broncosman. And in that he us one of our kind.

Therefore a freak of nature and freaks should be dissected to prevent these kinds of hiccups happening again for the betterment of human kind.

Therefore a freak of nature and freaks should be dissected to prevent these kinds of hiccups happening again for the betterment of human kind.
Personally. I'm more comfortable with the imperfect freaks.

Qlder too strong . To chase 318 in a final is an achievement. Australian cricket starting to look better as well.

Great win to the Bulls !! :takdir:

Khawaja, Hartley and Cutting made the bulk of the runs for us with a pretty impressive batting display.

So stoked we got the win. Khawaja looks the fittest ive seen him. Could be in for a big summer

Khawaja should still be behind Bailey, Voges and Hughes for mine. Make him continue this kind of form for some time.

Bailey and Voges have no form in the longer forms . I don't expect Khawaja to be in the test team this summer anyway. Bailey should get a go if he scores a few in the shield this summer his leadership and experience is needed.

I still think that if Khawaja can make some runs in the upcoming Shield games, he'll put a lot of pressure on Hughes for the Test opening spot.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.