Domestic Cricket 12/13

It's pretty simple, they play for the wrong state ;)

It's pretty simple, they play for the wrong state ;)

It is half right. NSW and even VIC so often get players picked for Australia without earning it like other States have to.

:laugh: Enjoyed the dig over at LU. Of course they feign innocence even though it's clear as day.

Really hope Lynn gets it together. No doubt that when he's on his game he's an absolute match winner and it's something the Bulls need right now. Don't completely understand why we're not persevering with him tbh.

He's been unlucky with injury. Very similar to Clarke in that he is extremely liable to schnick off early in his innings attempting to drive away from his body. He also needs to work on rotating the strike.

He's far too good for grade cricket and I think it's inevitable that he will have success in the shorter formats. Whether he is given the opportunity to progress in 4-5 day cricket is another thing, though.

Poor old Lynn has had a busted nut the last few weeks. Bulls have decent depth for once.

Chris+Lynn+lookalike.jpg

The Bulls have won the Ryobi Cup. Now they are a chance of the clean sweep.

They're just such a gutsy team the Bulls. Not exactly chocked filled with superstars but there's just enough talent and belief to beat anybody. That effort from Floros saved us and that final over from Harris really proved how much Australian cricket has missed him.

Fantastic final, ebbed and flowed through out the Victorian innings. Thought we were absolutely gone until McDermott took his final wicket. That kept us in it and then Hartley once again came up with a huge play for us to win it.

Feels great to be a Queenslander. Can we officially adopt Boof yet, like we did AB?

The way boof drinks beer if say he was adopted as a Queenslander as soon as he signed up as bulls coach

Yeah great win by the Bulls :)

Good times ahead i'd say too, the guys really love having Boof at the helm 8)

Don't know what on earth Tasmania is playing at with this ridiculously slow start in the shield final ... 0/90 at TEA (60 overs) !

clearly they're going for the draw but they're not putting much distance between themselves and the bulls .. to be none-for at tea on the first day you'd usually have at least 170 on the board ... but by batting so slowly they've kept queensland right in the game - the bulls only need a good 20 mins or so in this last session to finish day one with the honours ...

That aside, Tasmania's tactics are a poor advertisement for cricket and the sheffield shield ... especially in a state where attendances are on tilt ...

Haven't seen any of the action, but it appears that the pitch is heavily in favour of the batsmen. With a start like this, Tasmania have to put on 600+ otherwise scoring so slowly and getting rolled late on day 2 doesn't help your cause much. However getting bowled out for 687 late on day 3, pretty much puts you in a position where you can't lose.

I think Tasmania is intending to bat 5 days.

fat cat cosgrove out ... 1/141

if I was tasmania, I'd much rather be 4 or 5 for 320 than whatever they end up with today ...

This young Tassie bloke Jordan Silk has future test batsman written all over him... note to Australian selectors - I said FUTURE, not next week...

Fucken terrible cricket from Tasmania. Their whole organisation is a pack of inbreds. That pitch has been a minefield all year but now they decide to produce a road when they need a draw. 100 off 350 balls is too slow.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.