RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

Discussion in 'The Rumour Mill' started by upthebroncs, Nov 7, 2017.

1. theshed

theshed NRL Player

Should we go through and list every team who has gronk players? At least the Roosters have a solid set up to get the best out of their gronks on the field.

Accept likes this.
  2. Accept

Accept NRL Player

Sawtell
    350 for Napa, 250 for Pearce, 300 for Izzy. Luckily, you are not a CEO for an NRL club, you would really struggle to attract talent.

BroncsFan likes this.
  3. Accept

Accept NRL Player

Sawtell
    The most successful RL club of this millennium. Every team has their idiots, the Rooster franchise have had no more or less than any other club.

4. ozzball

ozzball NYC Player

Thanks Mr F ... couldn't have put it better myself

5. Sproj

Sproj

This is making me think Arrested Development.

Marty Deutschmann likes this.
  6. 007

007 QCup Player

Why is how is Napa worth more with his form from last season?

In context i said potentially 250 out of the actual bank for pearce is Rooster ppick up tab and TPS.

Seems you're quite the cynical type

7. Pfft....biggest chokers of this millennium.

roo-ted likes this.
  8. Sanjit Joseph

Sanjit Joseph BRL Player

Apparently napa is in talks with knights as they hope to get napa and use napa to sign Pearce as they both have the same manger. I don't know y we don't go for napa we can bring the best out of him. He will be good.
    The source of the Napa article is foxsports

9. Sproj

Sproj

:whatwouldjareddo:

10. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Have knights got a new player signed for every position? Jesus.

11. Taylor1921

Taylor1921 QCup Player

They have a shitload of cap space. They're building will be interesting how they go this season.

Marty Deutschmann likes this.
  12. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

No way. Napa missed his chance. In hindsight it was a good thing we missed him. I can count on 1 hand the amount of games he has lived up to the anywhere near the hype he gets.

IF we had the money to go for napa (which we don't anyway by the sounds of it), I'd rather the club went for walmsley. He's an absolute weapon & has shown more in this World Cup then napa has his entire career

On another note, how shit do the roosters treat their players lol. How could you trust that club as a player?! Napa just signed a 3 year deals few months back! Pearce has got them a premiership and was supposedly a leader at the club. Jnik got thrown in the deep end then never seen again because the club was playing shit despite having massive potential.

13. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

Agree. Walmsley far superior to Napa.

14. heartly87

heartly87 QCup Player

The Roosters are a absolutely disgusting club. They are in the business of buying premierships not building for one. How many times are they in rebuilding phases. One year they come last the next they win a title then they go on a bit of run but blow it. Back to their clean out phase then last or there about. Followed by big buying and start all over again. They are filth.

Locky's Left Boot likes this.
  15. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

I dont know why but everytime i see this thread title I think of the darkness - permission to land.
    Thank u 4 reading

16. Kyall

Kyall NRL Player

Broncos should be more like the Roosters I don’t care if we buy a premiership as long as we break the drought.

17. The world is a worse place since they decided to start making music again.

18. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

haha, I liked permission to land, it was fun **** rock

Nashy likes this.
  19. Foordy

Foordy

lets wait until we see if he cuts it in the NRL before making that kind of call

mitch222 likes this.
  20. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Permission to land was the shit.

Renegade likes this.