RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

Napa has a lot to prove to be worth any more long term - too many inconsistencies show lack of individual discipline and mental maturity.
Pretty much agree with this. To me Napa is currently a defensive lock or more of a Myles type player.

He's shown that he can play long minutes in the middle as well and he should probably gear himself towards that as far as I'm concerned

Napa is still only young for a prop, and has lots of improving to do, but i can't understand why anybody wouldn't want him at the Broncos ??

I would take him without a doubt but nothing over 450k

So you're quite unaware of such infamous names like SKD, Jake Friend, Blake Ferguson ....Mitchell Pearce? Spousal abusers, drug addicts and a dog fucker

....yeah the Roosters are so very professional. LOLZ

Should we go through and list every team who has gronk players? At least the Roosters have a solid set up to get the best out of their gronks on the field.

Wayne wont pay more than 350-400 for Napa. Napa has a lot to prove to be worth any more long term - too many inconsistencies show lack of individual discipline and mental maturity.
350 for Napa, 250 for Pearce, 300 for Izzy. Luckily, you are not a CEO for an NRL club, you would really struggle to attract talent.

So you're quite unaware of such infamous names like SKD, Jake Friend, Blake Ferguson ....Mitchell Pearce? Spousal abusers, drug addicts and a dog fucker

The most successful RL club of this millennium. Every team has their idiots, the Rooster franchise have had no more or less than any other club.

Thanks Mr F ... couldn't have put it better myself

350 for Napa, 250 for Pearce, 300 for Izzy. Luckily, you are not a CEO for an NRL club, you would really struggle to attract talent.
Why is how is Napa worth more with his form from last season?

In context i said potentially 250 out of the actual bank for pearce is Rooster ppick up tab and TPS.

Seems you're quite the cynical type

Apparently napa is in talks with knights as they hope to get napa and use napa to sign Pearce as they both have the same manger. I don't know y we don't go for napa we can bring the best out of him. He will be good.
The source of the Napa article is foxsports

Have knights got a new player signed for every position? Jesus.

Apparently napa is in talks with knights as they hope to get napa and use napa to sign Pearce as they both have the same manger. I don't know y we don't go for napa we can bring the best out of him. He will be good.
The source of the Napa article is foxsports
No way. Napa missed his chance. In hindsight it was a good thing we missed him. I can count on 1 hand the amount of games he has lived up to the anywhere near the hype he gets.

IF we had the money to go for napa (which we don't anyway by the sounds of it), I'd rather the club went for walmsley. He's an absolute weapon & has shown more in this World Cup then napa has his entire career

On another note, how shit do the roosters treat their players lol. How could you trust that club as a player?! Napa just signed a 3 year deals few months back! Pearce has got them a premiership and was supposedly a leader at the club. Jnik got thrown in the deep end then never seen again because the club was playing shit despite having massive potential.

No way. Napa missed his chance. In hindsight it was a good thing we missed him. I can count on 1 hand the amount of games he has lived up to the anywhere near the hype he gets.

IF we had the money to go for napa (which we don't anyway by the sounds of it), I'd rather the club went for walmsley. He's an absolute weapon & has shown more in this World Cup then napa has his entire career

On another note, how shit do the roosters treat their players lol. How could you trust that club as a player?! Napa just signed a 3 year deals few months back! Pearce has got them a premiership and was supposedly a leader at the club. Jnik got thrown in the deep end then never seen again because the club was playing shit despite having massive potential.
Agree. Walmsley far superior to Napa.

The Roosters are a absolutely disgusting club. They are in the business of buying premierships not building for one. How many times are they in rebuilding phases. One year they come last the next they win a title then they go on a bit of run but blow it. Back to their clean out phase then last or there about. Followed by big buying and start all over again. They are filth.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.