RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

And on another note... when are Queensland players going to learn, the roosters do not take care of their players! Particularly if they are Queenslanders for some reason (Kennedy, jnik, napa signed 2 months ago, Chris walker, hodges, Guerra punted, hannant).. a lot of them just left, but surely it's more then a coincidence now

Napa was awesome in one game of Origin this year but was a wet pillow in the other two.

Rewatch the 2nd half of game 2. Him and Wallace got us up the field but yeah he is a tad overrated

He's only 24, he's been playing in a toxic environment, I think he has the size and the ability to be a real force and, given the opportunity I reckon we should grab him and let Benny do what he does best.

I think we should make a play for him, as long as he doesn't chew up too much of the cap.

Wayne has tried to pickup Napa on a couple of occasions, it would not surprise me if he has a go this time as well........obviously it would only be at the right price tho.

He's only 24, he's been playing in a toxic environment, I think he has the size and the ability to be a real force and, given the opportunity I reckon we should grab him and let Benny do what he does best.

What toxic environment is that? As far as I am aware, the roosters are a very professional and successful club, and has provided a pathway for many forwards, including Napa, to progress into the highest levels of league.

I always am slightly underwhelmed with Napa. I really like the look of the pack we are building and would put $ toward finding a legitimate 7 to take the reins.

What toxic environment is that? As far as I am aware, the roosters are a very professional and successful club, and has provided a pathway for many forwards, including Napa, to progress into the highest levels of league.

So you're quite unaware of such infamous names like SKD, Jake Friend, Blake Ferguson ....Mitchell Pearce? Spousal abusers, drug addicts and a dog fucker

....yeah the Roosters are so very professional. LOLZ

Here we go again it will come out Napa will sign with the Broncos like last year.... Never will happen will be good if it does though

Napa and Lodge, two giant agro gingers starting would be a great thing to see. But, yeah, don't see it happening. If they could get a big bopper like Walmsley for cheaper then do that.

Napa and Lodge, two giant agro gingers starting would be a great thing to see. But, yeah, don't see it happening. If they could get a big bopper like Walmsley for cheaper then do that.
St George are chasing Walmsley, guess Bennett's in prime position to lure him though.

So you're quite unaware of such infamous names like SKD, Jake Friend, Blake Ferguson ....Mitchell Pearce? Spousal abusers, drug addicts and a dog fucker

....yeah the Roosters are so very professional. LOLZ

And Paul Carter the drug dealer... (Allegedly).

Wayne wont pay more than 350-400 for Napa. Napa has a lot to prove to be worth any more long term - too many inconsistencies show lack of individual discipline and mental maturity.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.