eel's want to breech salary cap!?

Re: Eels want to breech salary cap.

If the ARLC's response is anything short of GTFO then they are even more f***ed than I thought.

Ok heres a plan, next year we will go over the cap by 3 million and by the qld spine. Blitz the competition, win a premiership then have a lean year 2014 then repeat the process. Fans will suck up the lean years cos they know they will get a premiership the next. F*** I seriously hate that the little whinger sticky is back at a club. F*** this s*** annoys me

How good would that be, the Australian team one year and our U/20's team the following year. We'd be giving our juniors first grade experience and winning premierships every second year. I like the way you think.

No nrl team can fit folou in there cap. thats what the nrl are worried about . they need him to play at any of the 16 clubs

Re: Eels want to breach salary cap.

I know it may seen unfair to all the other 15 clubs. But since they finished lucky number 16 this year, lets give them a head start next year, shall we.

I know it may seen unfair to all the other 15 clubs. But since they finished lucky number 16 this year, lets give them a head start next year, shall we.

Not sure if serious?

F*** it,just give them the premiership seeing the came last. nice work

I'll be 100% honest and truthful. If the NRL grants them their request, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I'll be 100% honest and truthful. If the NRL grants them their request, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I tell ya who it would bother...Storm and Bulldogs. I'm sure they'd love it if they could've just asked for permission to spend overs...

Aw, well. Let them have their fun. It's only a little bit of money, can't hurt:laugh:

It would make it easier to systematically rig the game every season.

Surely this would need to be voted on by all clubs?

if its either the eels are allowed to go over the cap and folau plays in the NRL or theyre not and he doesnt, im all for letting them go over. we need him for origin.

It'll be entertaining watching the Eels try to offload a whole bunch of players the year after too.

if its either the eels are allowed to go over the cap and folau plays in the NRL or theyre not and he doesnt, im all for letting them go over. we need him for origin.

Haha yep but guaranteed if it does go thru and he's picked NSW will complain about QLD using illegal players

There's simply no way they can allow this.

I am honestly shocked at how unbothered some people are about this. Having that traitor back for origin is not worth the precedent this will set, this is outrageous IMO

Oh please......get the **** off your soap box. :001_rolleyes:

I agree that what the Eels are suggesting is WAAAAAAAY over the top, but I do hope something legal can be worked out to bring Folau back.

Oh please......get the **** off your soap box. :001_rolleyes:

So what was wrong with what I said? I know you just lurk in the shadows and wait for the opportunity to give people s***, but maybe just this once you could actually provide a constructive comment in regards to what I said

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.