FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

DECISION STANDS!

Come on boys, lift the tempo and pepper them.

***** sake Dalot.

Wake the **** up. Fernandes set that up for you to have a clean shot at goal.

Forest players tackle each other, free kick Forest.

**** off.

Cas going down with no one around him.

That's not good..

Another ball on the field and Onana gets booked for time wasting.

What in the actual ****?

11 added minutes.

Where the **** did they get the extra minutes from?

It's about fucking time.

Good to get the win and keep the unbeaten run at home going. Ten Hag will need to address that start to the game, though. Forest scoring two goals in the first 4 minutes to go 2-0 up early. United clawed their way back into the game and got the 3 goals they needed to get the win but a better team would have gone on with it.

We play Arsenal next and I don't have high hopes for that one.

Looked like Varane was hooked for Lindelof. He's been a bit underwhelming so far this year.

I don't disagree it was a dive but the defender also made contact and forced the ref into a decision. Hardly going to have a go at a player in his second game for the club. It was soft but we see them awarded for those players you mentioned all the time - VAR could and maybe should have stepped in.
When everyone gets up on Sunday morning and watches the highlights, lets make sure this energy is kept this weekend like it was last 😀

Defoe and co completely agreed it was a penalty as well, yet twitter has imploded in typical fashion.

My thoughts are its soft as shit. There's contact but jesus it's so harsh on defenders that such little touches can be penalties.

Ridiculous game, coming back from 2 such poor goals so early. Teams still all over the place. But winning is all that mattered, especially 2 down within 4 mins.

Rashford better off the left, Antony was a bit better and AWB and Bruno were solid. Casemiro can't be fully fit just yet, and Dalot was bang average again.

Hope the injury to Varane isn't too bad. It's being reported as a knock so we will have to wait and see.

Brighton are a joy to watch.

They just are so fluid on the ball, players interchanging positions and finding pockets of space to try and pull the West Ham team out of formation.

Really looking forward to watching them in Europa this season.

When everyone gets up on Sunday morning and watches the highlights, lets make sure this energy is kept this weekend like it was last 😀

Defoe and co completely agreed it was a penalty as well, yet twitter has imploded in typical fashion.

My thoughts are its soft as shit. There's contact but jesus it's so harsh on defenders that such little touches can be penalties.

Ridiculous game, coming back from 2 such poor goals so early. Teams still all over the place. But winning is all that mattered, especially 2 down within 4 mins.

Rashford better off the left, Antony was a bit better and AWB and Bruno were solid. Casemiro can't be fully fit just yet, and Dalot was bang average again.

Hope the injury to Varane isn't too bad. It's being reported as a knock so we will have to wait and see.

Was Varane an injury? I thought he got hooked. Commentary team didn't mention an injury. That would explain why he was subbed off, though.

Cas also clutching at his hamstring late in that second half and couldn't keep up with play, looks to be another injury concern as well which we can't afford with Mount gone for 6 weeks.

If we're getting Amrabat, club needs to hurry the **** up and make it happen.

Brighton are a joy to watch.

They just are so fluid on the ball, players interchanging positions and finding pockets of space to try and pull the West Ham team out of formation.

Really looking forward to watching them in Europa this season.
This aged well.

JWP makes it 1-0 on the counter for West Ham.

Was Varane an injury? I thought he got hooked. Commentary team didn't mention an injury. That would explain why he was subbed off, though.

Cas also clutching at his hamstring late in that second half and couldn't keep up with play, looks to be another injury concern as well which we can't afford with Mount gone for 6 weeks.

If we're getting Amrabat, club needs to hurry the **** up and make it happen.
The post game stuff said a knock and a couple of United pages also said knock. But I've not seen it 100% confirmed.

Yep, Casa doesn't look completely fit and he is covering more ground than ever due to our misbalanced midfield. He wasn't subbed so hopefully nothing too bad.

I see as of today Amrabat isn't training or playing with Fiorentina anymore, so something is about to happen. Needs to be in ASAP.

Henderson to Palace will be done by tomorrow too hopefully.

There ya go, ETH said post match that Varane had some complaints at HT so taken off as a precaution.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  • Aldo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Muros
  • heartly87
  • Gaz
  • NSW stables
  • RolledOates
  • Big Del
  • Lazza
  • cento
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.