FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Fulham coming in with a £30 million bid for Scott McTominay.

United should absolutely take it because that will mean we can go ahead and sign Ugarte. However, United received a £40 million bid from West Ham last year and they rejected it.

Don't bottle this INEOS. Sell him, bring in Ugarte.

West Ham are also in for AWB.

This game is getting me excited, this system looks great now that we have a proper striker involved. Should be 3 or 4 ahead of Arsenal and its not even half time.

Elliott in the 10 has been phenomenal

This game is getting me excited, this system looks great now that we have a proper striker involved. Should be 3 or 4 ahead of Arsenal and its not even half time.

Elliott in the 10 has been phenomenal
Calm down, it's just a friendly.

It's hard to gauge much from tour matches when so many key players don't play.

Wouldn't be shocked at all if United lose the last 2 US games as there's now no key striker or CB to go along with all the guys out still on break.

I think we know Utd depth isn't as good as the others already so it's kind of irrelevant other than them getting some slight match fitness.

Amad Diallo has to be given more game time this season.

He won't be ahead of Garnacho and Rashford, but he has to be next on the list above Antony and Sancho.

It's only a pre-season game but this new set piece coach seems to be making an impact.

Amad Diallo has to be given more game time this season.

He won't be ahead of Garnacho and Rashford, but he has to be next on the list above Antony and SanSancho
He will absolutely be getting more game time this season you'd think.

Amass is doing well enough to get some regular minutes also. Definitely has stuff to work on defensively but like his willingness to attack down the left.

But again, this Betis team isn't great compared to what they are expected to run in La Liga either.

I wonder if Ten Hag is going to change the whole squad at half time.

I would be keeping them on for a bit longer to get some more minutes in their legs.

Did they pull this ref from a pub or something?

Studs on ankle of Rashford in the box right in front of him, play on lol.

2-0 up and it's nearly half-time against the Mancs.

Playing some nice stuff.

United haven't played that bad, this was always on the cards with that defence. Should have at least 1 goal for chances created.

Can't do much out of the back with Evans and Lindelof.

Disappointed with the lack of live commentary from United fans in here.

:rofl just pre-season, I guess.

Disappointed with the lack of live commentary from United fans in here.

:rofl just pre-season, I guess.

It’s a pre-season friendly and apart from Rashford and Bruno the squad we had out there is going to be our b-squad this year.

We didn’t really care about the game. I just wanted the tour to be fucking over so we could stop playing on their rubbish fields.

It’s a pre-season friendly and apart from Rashford and Bruno the squad we had out there is going to be our b-squad this year.

We didn’t really care about the game. I just wanted the tour to be fucking over so we could stop playing on their rubbish fields.
Haha interesting, I could have sworn the last game you played that had the live commentary in here was a pre-season friendly too...

Jokes aside, we don't really care either it was our b-squad too.

I'm just going to enjoy us being pre-season champions!!

United wont pay 60 million Euros to get Ugarte from PSG, so they they think we are going to sell them Joao Gomes for 38 million. Do they really think they will get him for that kind of money? Fucking idiots.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.