FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Lol he's well offside.

What's this assistant ref watching?

Half time in the pre-season match between United and Arsenal.

If I were Ten Hag, I would refuse to let the side come out in the second half. We've already got two injuries to players that were going to be in the starting XI for the Fulham game.

Hojlund's injury doesn't look too bad. Looks more precautionary but Yoro's was a concern.

I think Yoro has done his ACL. That's the word going around.

He looked pretty upset. Hopefully it's not confirmed.

Why we're playing on this turf is baffling.

1-0 Wolves through Cunha. Seems the tropical cyclone that hit the region has now gone. Remarkable how well the water has drained from the stadium.

Fuckin American pitches, what a joke.

Some reporter from MUTV is claiming Hojlund has done his hamstring and Yoro is a high grade ankle sprain.

Obviously need more info but it's not looking great for either.

1-1 at half time in the Wolves game. Reasonable game for a friendly. Nobody really gets too carried away with these games.

I know Arsenal brought on some good subs but if that 2nd half doesn't show how bad the drop off in our depth is, I don't know what will.

Sure, you have Bruno, Garna, Zirkzee, Shaw, Dalot, Martinez to still come back, but there is a lot of deadweight, alot of whom played this 2nd half that needs to go so other signings can be made.

We need to see outgoings badly I'm afraid.

Why is there a penalty shoot-out?

I know Arsenal's first goal was offside but the score says 2-1 😂

Hopefully after the penalty shoot out we do a crossbar challenge

3-1 to Wolves now. Playing decent, some of our new signings and younger players looking good.

Fuckin American pitches, what a joke.

Some reporter from MUTV is claiming Hojlund has done his hamstring and Yoro is a high grade ankle sprain.

Obviously need more info but it's not looking great for either.

Yoro apparently did a lap around the field before going back in so hopefully it’s not too bad.

Hojlunds seemed more precautionary but the fact that it’s a hamstring strain is a concern because once you get one of them, they can be fucking tricky to get over.

Both injuries seemed to be caused from the artificial turf they’re playing on. Surely the US has a grass pitch somewhere?

Yoro apparently did a lap around the field before going back in so hopefully it’s not too bad.

Hojlunds seemed more precautionary but the fact that it’s a hamstring strain is a concern because once you get one of them, they can be fucking tricky to get over.

Both injuries seemed to be caused from the artificial turf they’re playing on. Surely the US has a grass pitch somewhere?

Yep, Grass pitch in Florida.

These were the same pitches they played on in the Copa America to much criticism. Good to hear the Yoro knock isn't serious.

I watched most our game v Betis, outside of the shape which was quite different to Klopp's preferred 433, wasn't much of note. Endo looked like a fish out of water, Curtis Jones picked up a niggle, Nyoni looks like a star in the making at just 17yo - he was by far our best.

Everything else, meh.

Leny Yoro reportedly out for up to 2 months with a fractured metatarsal.

Mad Work GIF

Active Now

• pagey
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.