FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

United now on the Mendes carousel as i said they were going to be. Easy way for Real to get their players now like with Ronaldo as Mendes also in the Madrid camp.

Zubimendi links now. Wouldn't be upset if that one were to eventuate at all.

Zubimendi links now. Wouldn't be upset if that one were to eventuate at all.

I see they are looking to loan out Anthony but only to a team who will take on his entire salary so they can cover some of the incomings like Zubimendi.

I see they are looking to loan out Anthony but only to a team who will take on his entire salary so they can cover some of the incomings like Zubimendi.
Be amazed if they find someone to take on his full salary, but here's hoping.

Seems they are really spreading the payments over several years too on the Zirkzee deal for example.

Looking forward to seeing Yoro and Collyer play today in the pre-season match against Rangers.

Romano is saying in his daily briefing that PSG are in discussions with Sancho and they are looking to bid €40 million for him.

Tell you what, if we can get that for Sancho, fucking take it.

We've placed a €50 million price tag on Sancho, but I would be going to PSG and telling them we'll give you a good deal on Sancho if you give us a good deal on Ugarte and we won't stand in your way with Neves.

That's a pretty meh signing.

I'd have thought there would be far better options available.

First Newcastle kit last season. Now Chelsea…

IMG 5002

West Ham have pulled out of the deal for Mazraoui

I would very much like to entertain the AWB for Dumfries swap. Dumfries/Frimpong would be my preferred choices.

What a nice run and finish from Hojlund.

That was really good.

Damn that should have been two for Hojlund.

Just couldn't keep the shot down.

That was a nice cross from AWB.

Oh for ***** sake.

Hojlund going off injured. It looks like his hamstring.

Why the **** are we playing on this turf?

Damn that was an awkward landing for Odegaard.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • johnny plath
  • ettybay
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.