FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

No surprise that Ugarte deal has collapsed, United must have realised you need mifielders that can actually pass the ball.

Seems the red side of Manchester are just as dodgy as the blue side. And people reckon there isnt such a thing as big club bias. Absolutley disgusting.

Top quality signing. That about sews up 3rd if we can get it done.

Might even be a title push considering how strong the rest of our squad is.

Happy days.

I can't believe how much Spurs are going to pay for Solanke.

Nice little sell-on clause we'll benefit from at least.

de Ligt and Mazraoui done deal. Agreement reached with Bayern on fee for both.

They are coming to United. Medical to be done within the next few days.

Now we just wait for PSG to stop taking the piss. They need to offload players so United are playing the long game waiting for them to drop the price for Ugarte.

Barcelona trying to offload de Jong to us. Only way that can even have a chance of happening is if Barca pay out his wages.

Half time in the community shield.

United should be up 2-0. Diallo has been playing well.

Disappointed to lose on pens, but with that makeshift defence, again we didn't play too badly. Were fairly wasteful with chances, and conceded a goal due to Pellistri playing RB.

A few weeks to bolster squad depth which is very much needed.

AWB out, De Ligt and Mazraoui in is definitely a start. Midfield is needed next badly. I actually don't hate the link to Berge, he would be a handy squad player, my issue is we need more than a squad player in that midfield right now.

Still need some more outgoings. Ideally one of the wingers (Sancho) and CBs (Maguire/Lindelof) but guess we will have to see.

Just saw Reece James has yet another injury as he was trying to return from his last one. Hamstring this time.

Insane how many injuries he has had at 24.

I can't believe how much Spurs are going to pay for Solanke.

Nice little sell-on clause we'll benefit from at least.

I think its a good signing. Solanke is a quality player and Spurs can build around him for the next few seasons.

One of the only signings of late that's actually meaningful for the top 4 race. That alone might put Spurs ahead of United in my books.

Looks like 60+3 in the end? They probably could have got more you'd think.
I think its too cheap tbh. I dont have an issue with the initial fee after his two hamstring injuries last season but we should have got more on addons.

Him being injury prone is a bit of a myth. I think people from the outside looking in see he had two bad injuries and base it off that. One was a bad tackle which could happen to anyone, and the other was when he broke his knee cap and then for some reason our inept doctor and former manager Bruno Lage sent him back out to play on it. Every one of our forwards got hamstring injuries last season because we ran all 3 into the ground because our squad was so thin. Cant see that happening at Chelsea.

I think its too cheap tbh. I dont have an issue with the initial fee after his two hamstring injuries last season but we should have got more on addons.

Him being injury prone is a bit of a myth. I think people from the outside looking in see he had two bad injuries and base it off that. One was a bad tackle which could happen to anyone, and the other was when he broke his knee cap and then for some reason our inept doctor and former manager Bruno Lage sent him back out to play on it. Every one of our forwards got hamstring injuries last season because we ran all 3 into the ground because our squad was so thin. Cant see that happening at Chelsea.

Haha if there's any club that his injury record will get worse at, it's Chelsea.

I think you guys got a great deal. We would have been interested closer to $35mil. In my view they have paid overs.

Chelsea seemingly the only club prepared to take the risk, good on them he's a good player. Just hope he actually makes it and isn't another one for the scrap heap.

Chelsea have even more outgoings needed than United do. I see today they want Felix back too.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Manofoneway
  • Shane Tronc
  • Harry Sack
  • BooKhaki
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Dreaglor
  • Porthoz
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • RolledOates
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.