FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

I agree on Palace doing well, as they were very good to end last season, but with Olise gone, that's a lot on Eze. 2 weeks to go in window too, maybe he won't even be there.

I think City will be in strife also, but I think they'll defer it because by the time they come to a ruling, it would decide this year's title and the premier league won't want that. (It shouldn't matter but that's just how I see it).

Ultimately, I don't think they'll be stripped enough points to be in trouble of relegation the season after either as the premier league wants them in the league at the end of the day.

Doesn’t sound like Zirkzee will be playing tomorrow so we’ll be playing Rashford up front or playing a false nine. I would say we’ll play a false 9.

de Ligt and Mazraoui will be by the sounds of it.

If we want our back 4 to play high up the pitch we can’t have Maguire there so they will have to play.

Built well into that half and Bruno missed a great chance at the end of a nice passing move.

Feel like we are missing a 9 out there. Hard for Bruno against a compact Fulham defence.

Rashford and Mount been pretty quiet, and with Maguire on a yellow already I'd say we will definitely see De Ligt in 2nd half.

I think this game highlights there's still a couple of more signings that need to be made.

We'll take the 1-0.

Bruno missed a great chance in half 1, and Rashford and Garna managed to butcher a gift from Fulham to end the game. Gotta start making more of these chances. Been an issue for years.

Fulham are a solid team so happy to get the campaign started with a win.

Always good to start off with a win so I'm happy.

We'll do better with a striker playing from the start and with the signings we're expected to make before the end of the window.

I think this game highlights there's still a couple of more signings that need to be made.
Midfielder in, McTominay & Eriksen out.

LB in. Rashford needs help when getting double marked, a left footed lb that can overlap would do him wonders. If Shaw/Malacia are never fit, needs a new option.

Midfielder in, McTominay & Eriksen out.

LB in. Rashford needs help when getting double marked, a left footed lb that can overlap would do him wonders. If Shaw/Malacia are never fit, needs a new option.

You could do a lot worse than sign Ait Nouri and Gomes from us to solve the midfielder and left back issues, but i doubt you would get them. Both young with so much potential, but i doubt you lot will pay the money we would ask for them.

You could do a lot worse than sign Ait Nouri and Gomes from us to solve the midfielder and left back issues, but i doubt you would get them. Both young with so much potential, but i doubt you lot will pay the money we would ask for them.

Gomes was actually scouted by United but it never led to anything. I think his market value is around £30 million? Just a bit out of our price range at the moment.

Gomes was actually scouted by United but it never led to anything. I think his market value is around £30 million? Just a bit out of our price range at the moment when we still have a midfielder to buy.

Gomes is a midfielder. He would be nowhere near 30 million. You could double that and i'd be surprised if we sold him and he's not the kind of bloke to down tools to get a move.

He's established himself in the Brazil side now, and has pretty much been their best player in every game since he made his debut against England. United apparent made a 38 million bid early in the window which we rejected. Another good season and he's going to be going for very big money.

Although right footed, I like Kadioglu that is headed to Brighton at LB.

I think the club needs to get crafty and find a younger talent rather than the 3 we have been linked to. (Chilwell/Alonso/Reguilon).

Not that I think he'll leave until his contract is up, but Maguire did his value no harm today either. The likes of him, Lindelof, McTominay, Sancho, Eriksen need to decide if they are done with international caps just to earn a bag on the bench (or not even in Sancho case) or try and find new clubs.

Active Now

• Midean
  • BooKhaki
  • Manofoneway
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hurrijo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dreaglor
  • Porthoz
  • theshed
  • Spooky1013
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Rambstien
  • Justwin
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.