FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Interesting that Ivan Toney has been left out of the Brentford squad.

The United links aren't going away. The interest from us is genuine, but Saudi are also coming in for him and you just can't compete with that money.

It would be a shame to lose him from the Premier League.

That was shocking defence from Chelsea.

Jeez Jackson has been really really poor.

How the **** did Jackson not score there?

Odds suddenly slashed on Branthwaite to Liverpool. Something must be happening with that for it to happen with no real credible links.

United going for both Ugarte and Berge instead of it being one or the other which is what was originally thought.

Looks like PSG are going to drop their asking price, but Burnley want £30 million for Berge and United's bid wasn't near that. I don't know about 30 for a Championship player, but we'll see what happens.

If we do get both though, that shuts the door on Amrabat you would think. Hopefully it also tells Cas that if you want regular game time in a first team, you need to move.

United going for both Ugarte and Berge instead of it being one or the other which is what was originally thought.

Looks like PSG are going to drop their asking price, but Burnley want £30 million for Berge and United's bid wasn't near that. I don't know about 30 for a Championship player, but we'll see what happens.

If we do get both though, that shuts the door on Amrabat you would think. Hopefully it also tells Cas that if you want regular game time in a first team, you need to move.
Losing McTominay and Pellistri probably not all that surprising they are after 2 midfielders. Especially if they are interested in Casemiro joining that contingent of departures. You never know if all 3 are to leave it wouldn’t be the most surprising to see those 3 all come in.

Tell that to Palace fans about Wharton :ohheded:

.... and now United are trying to sign Ugarte on loan instead.

Hilarious plot twist given they weren't prepared to pay the fee for Berge and now he's off to Fulham.

FFP must be playing some role in all this. United should just do the honorable thing and take back Amrabat.

Amrabat wasn't as bad as people make out. Even if Ugarate was a done deal I'd still also take Amrabat. Even his stats are skewed due to playing games at LB when we had no fit defenders.

He was very good in FA Cup Final.

Proper shithousery from Vardy this morning to the Spurs fans.

Amrabat wasn't as bad as people make out. Even if Ugarate was a done deal I'd still also take Amrabat. Even his stats are skewed due to playing games at LB when we had no fit defenders.

He was very good in FA Cup Final.
Casemiro was very good against Fulham

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.