FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Ipswich player Wes Burns on a yellow card already, just deliberately handballs and doesn't get sent.

Another season of rubbish refereeing on the cards then.

Half time between Ipswich and Liverpool.

Liverpool struggling a bit out there. Ipswich's defence has been really well organized and not giving Liverpool anything. Over half a dozen corners and no shots on target and their best chance of the half coming from a edge of the box shot from Arnold that went well over.

Still a long way to go.

I predict much of the same in the second half but Liverpool to nab a late winner.

Ipswich player Wes Burns on a yellow card already, just deliberately handballs and doesn't get sent.

Another season of rubbish refereeing on the cards then.

Dont say that. If its bad for all the other teams, imagine what Wolves are going to get. VAR have a vendetta against us!

Liverpool saved by the offside there.

If it wasn't, they were giving the penalty.

Nice little bit of play from Liverpool there.

Just couldn't get the finish right.

As soon as Liverpool found 2nd gear Ipswich have struggled to keep up.

Probably a couple more goals on the cards here.

Just keep giving the ball to Salah.

I need more assists/goals.

Half time between Ipswich and Liverpool.

Liverpool struggling a bit out there. Ipswich's defence has been really well organized and not giving Liverpool anything. Over half a dozen corners and no shots on target and their best chance of the half coming from a edge of the box shot from Arnold that went well over.

Still a long way to go.

I predict much of the same in the second half but Liverpool to nab a late winner.
Put it into 2nd gear for 15min and it was game over.

Got a feeling this LFC team is going to be far more defensively solid than last seasons

That injury to Danilo in the Forest vs Bournemouth game was pretty damn bad.

Branthwaite to United might not be dead.. yet.

United will put in a third bid in the final week of the window. They won't pay the stupid price that Everton are asking, but they will put in an improved offer.

I wonder if Everton keep getting flogged, will they approach United and get more realistic with the price and look to do a deal. Branthwaite won't sign a new deal with Everton unless they match United's offer which from all reports they are very reluctant to do, so they face the possibility of him running down his deal and Everton get nothing.

They are going to be in a relegation battle this year. They could use the money we would offer with the third bid (50 plus 10) and look to make some improvements in the squad.

It's going to be an interesting next couple of weeks.

Everton arent going to sell Branthwaite cheap. He's got 3 years left on his contract so i cant see why on earth Everton would be approaching any club in regards to selling him, makes no sense for them to do that whatsoever. Another decent year for him this year and he attracts more interest.

Young, English, left footed center half. You are talking 70 million minimum all day long if he keeps playing well.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.