FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Might as well rename this thread 'Man Utd Discussion'. 🤮

We've signed Alex Mac Allister. Good pick-up, looks like a bargain price too.

it's honestly a struggle for non big money clubs to win European trophies in England, some kudos has to be given to West Ham for their achievement especially with the 14 out of 15 games won while doing it, all while battling relegation.

I really like the Conference league, UEFA bringing back a 3rd tier European trophy after a long time, since the cup winner cup was a great move for the game.

imo though Conference league champion should be given a champions league spot, maybe not a Pot 1(to have an easy group) like UCL and Europa champions but atleast a pot 3 or something.

Maguire isnt as bad as he is made out to be, but he had that bad spell at United and got scapegoated, lost his confidence and hasnt recovered. His time's clearly up at united.
In a lower block or 5atb he is fine. Shown if for England many times.

If you wanna play high though, just can't do it.

His confidence has also been destroyed.

Might as well rename this thread 'Man Utd Discussion'. 🤮

We've signed Alex Mac Allister. Good pick-up, looks like a bargain price too.
Do love football twitter though.

March:
20230608 211717

This week:
Screenshot 20230608 211753 Twitter

Every team has them, it's just hillarious.

Fucking hideous.

Looks like a Newcastle jersey but green.

A lot of people are questioning Anges appointment to Tottenham but **** me he knows how to turn an underperforming team into winners and I for one wont be betting against him doing the same to Tottenham.

Haha this is why I treat anything on Twitter with extreme scepticism. Too many chancers, attention seekers, and space cadets.

It's a pretty typical fan mentality, you talk shit about a player non-stop until he signs for your club, then he's one of the all time greats.

Similarly when a player for your team is departing, he was once a legend in the making but now having announced he is leaving, he would barely make the reserves.

A lot of people are questioning Anges appointment to Tottenham but **** me he knows how to turn an underperforming team into winners and I for one wont be betting against him doing the same to Tottenham.
I think Ange is a fantastic manager, but that club is toxic, the fans are entitled idiots, the playing group are toxic prima donnas, especially Kane. If he can get rid of Harry and a couple of others, he might have a chance.

It's a pretty typical fan mentality, you talk shit about a player non-stop until he signs for your club, then he's one of the all time greats.

Similarly when a player for your team is departing, he was once a legend in the making but now having announced he is leaving, he would barely make the reserves.
At least Ruben Neves won't get treated like that when he leaves. We love him. He's underappreciated.

For the love of football, please Inter, do something tonight.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.