FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Going to be weird seeing him play against Wolves tbh. (Providing he goes to Fulham obviously)

United linked to Kane again, which means Spurs obviously want more money from Bayern.

A serious, well run club would get Kane done as well as a prospect striker like Hojlund, however we'll probably just end up spending Kane money on the prospect striker and have no backup when the kid doesn't immediately fire.

Going to be weird seeing him play against Wolves tbh. (Providing he goes to Fulham obviously)

Hurts to see him go. I'm still bitter about the way he got taken out and its not the first time Luiz was reckless in the way he challenges. Still remember watching the game and because of no fans in the stadium you could hear the crack when he got injured. It was sickening.

The Documentary Code Red is a good watch. Very raw and emotional in parts. Dont think Nuno was ever the same after that either. Seemed to just lose all his passion for football.

Hurts to see him go. I'm still bitter about the way he got taken out and its not the first time Luiz was reckless in the way he challenges. Still remember watching the game and because of no fans in the stadium you could hear the crack when he got injured. It was sickening.
I'll never forget seeing that for the first time and as you said the sound makes you sick, shivers. Honestly.

I'll check out that video when I get home from work.

Absolute madness.

Screenshot 20230724 201603 Twitter

I'll never forget seeing that for the first time and as you said the sound makes you sick, shivers. Honestly.

I'll check out that video when I get home from work.

Its well worth a watch mate. Still gets me to this day when you see how it affected Nuno. Annoys me such a good bloke as Nuno ended up at a rotten club like Spurs.

A sad day for me as my boyhood hero, Birmingham City legend Trevor Francis passed away.

I remember seeing him play in the 70s, and he was as good as anything that’s out there today.

He was the first £1 million pound player, and I never really got over him going to Forest.

Hopefully with the new owners at Blues, they’ll honour him with either a stand re-naming or some sort of monument outside the ground.

RIP Super Trevor Francis. Thanks for the memories.

These Saudis are going to take over football if a player like Mbappe can get enticed there.
Will people watch it though??

Football has so much talent world wide that if you take away a star player another will pop up and make a name for themselves

Will people watch it though??

Football has so much talent world wide that if you take away a star player another will pop up and make a name for themselves

I reckon people will watch it if they get enough big names over there. How long they keep watching will depend on how entertaining it is. Doesnt help though its basically run and owned by the bloke who owns Newcastle, and he isnt exactly a decent human being. That could stop people watching.

A sad day for me as my boyhood hero, Birmingham City legend Trevor Francis passed away.

I remember seeing him play in the 70s, and he was as good as anything that’s out there today.

He was the first £1 million pound player, and I never really got over him going to Forest.

Hopefully with the new owners at Blues, they’ll honour him with either a stand re-naming or some sort of monument outside the ground.

RIP Super Trevor Francis. Thanks for the memories.

Chris Bart Williams died as well at just 49.

Atlanta are signing El Bilal Touré.

Spurs are nicely placed in the market to get a good striker by the looks. Kane for Spurs good and his good needs to just leave. Kolo Muani, Evan Ferguson, Vlahovic, Toney (unlikely since they would have to wait a while for him to be an option). Can’t see any of those players knocking them back and I think they would all be class options.

Ferguson would be the long term high risk high return option, I don’t like that move for them right now but he is a good player.

Kolo Muani would be a great signing I think that’s who United should sign cause the risk factor is only whether he can bring it to the prem and that’s the risk you take with everyone.

Vlahovic has stalled a bit in his career but I could definitely see him being a success at Spurs. Would be pretty pricey and if anyone was to reject spurs it would be him.

Toney is the perfect option for Spurs not to expensive, reliable, English, good and is prem proven. Only issue is he likes gambling more than football and as such he probably has cost himself a career defining move to a big club.

Other options exist out there as well just not to the same quality.

If that were in the PL, I think that's a red.

Man United vs Wrexham friendly.

Wrexham put a ball through for their striker, Man United keeper comes flying out of the box and takes him out without getting anywhere near the ball and now that Wrexham player is being taken off on a medical buggy.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Reds2011
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dexter
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.