FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

If Zirkzee just stays down, Garnacho's goal is in.

Now we need to speed up the Ugarte transfer because Casemiro is rubbish.

Maguire should never play again.

Good to see set piece defending hasn't improved.

This is a bad loss. Missed great chances again to lose to that.

As expected this team is still going to drop points it shouldn't too regularly.

Rashford and Maguire were so ordinary, which is frustrating because we actually have options in those positions.

Good to see set piece defending hasn't improved.

This is a bad loss. Missed great chances again to lose to that.

As expected this team is still going to drop points it shouldn't too regularly.

Rashford and Maguire were so ordinary, which is frustrating because we actually have options in those positions.

This game showing we're still very much a work in progress. I think we'll be better after the international break when we have the likes of Ugarte and de Ligt starting and we have Rasmus back.

Despite the loss, there were still some positive signs. The individual mistakes killed us (Maguire first goal, Dalot/Cas second goal) along with two goals being taken off us for offside. Ten Hag taking Bruno off for McTominay also didn't help.

I think if the ball doesn't touch Zirkzee and Garnacho is given the goal, we go on to win that game.

It's a frustrating loss. The win was there. Hopefully we learn from it.

That'll learn me for taking Palmer out of FPL

What an absolute disgrace that late Bournemouth goal being disallowed is against Newcastle.

Bid for McTominay accepted. Now it's up to the club to agree personal terms with McTominay and by all reports he wants the Napoli move.

We got mullered. O'Neill is a blood idiot with the defence he is playing. I'd rather have Southgate!

How is this not a straight red but Cas grabbing someone by the collar is?

McTominay has agreed terms with Napoli.

Now it’s just the payout from United that needs to be sorted. Not sure why we’re paying him out. I understand AWB because he was taking a payout but McTominay was on **** all here.

Ah well, I can’t imagine it would be too much so just pay him out and **** him off. The fee we’re getting for him is pure profit and can be used to bring Ugarte and another midfielder.

Now we all just need to imagine what Slot could do if he had even half the signings that ETH has be able to make ...

Damn Seagulls are dangerous :rofl

RIP Sven Goran Eriksson. Pretty good manager in his day.

Ugarte here we go!

Very unlikely to play against Liverpool, though. Even if he does, it will be from the bench.

Active Now

• Bish
  • PETERN
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.