FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Just need a holding mid like Ugarte they said...

Twente more reasons to sack ETH :rofl

The hell are you on about?

He's been doing his job all game and did his job in the lead up to the Twente goal and won the ball back after Maguire made a stupid defensive decision. He can't control what other players do with the ball.

It's pretty clear to see that the signings made in the transfer window are making a difference to this side. It's not ten Hag's system that's hurting us, it's individual mistakes. It's going to take time for the side to click.

The hell are you on about?

He's been doing his job all game and did his job in the lead up to the Twente goal and won the ball back after Maguire made a stupid defensive decision. He can't control what other players do with the ball.

It's pretty clear to see that the signings made in the transfer window are making a difference to this side. It's not ten Hag's system that's hurting us, it's individual mistakes. It's going to take time for the side to click.
Wasn't a dig at Ugarte at all.

I'm firmly in the camp of giving ETH more time. Definitely can see the team is improving.

That was a nice controlled win. Didn't get out of 2nd gear and barely looked in any sort of trouble.

Konate is a beast. Jota had a great game too may have just shaded motm. Diaz and Grav were unusually quiet given their form but thought Macca held us together. Robbo had a better game, Trent threatened but still a way off his best. Mo still nowhere near the player we know he can be and VVD was just his usual consistent self.

Scoreline probably made it seem closer than it really was. This squad is building nicely into the season, 5 wins from 6 games and we haven't seen any of the big names step up just yet.

Bit of confusion between ally and konate for wolves equaliser but apart from that I don't think we were troubled.

How szob didn't score I'll never know. 99/100 that deflects in.

Szob frustrated the life out of me this morning. Continually seemed to be turning over possession.

Got through a lot of work and covered heaps of ground as usual, but was so wasteful with the ball.

Mo had a bit of a shocker too.

Another win, top of the league and we still haven't 'clicked'. Good stuff.

Cole palmer though... could've had about 6 in the Brighton game. City have let go an absolute gem.

Edit: Cole not kasey lol

Active Now

• thenry
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
  • HarryAllan7
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.