Ennis signs with dragons 2 year deal ????

The Goss Boss said:
You need not worry about Mr Wallace. He isn't taking his cute posterior anywhere.

Ballin? First time I've heard his name. Nobody I speak to in the inner sanctum has mentioned his name.

Good news then about Wallace.

There's a separate Thread about Ballin.

You'll have to excuse Rocky...it's hard to type and put a slice of lemon in a Corona at the same time!

The Rock said:
That was a shocker.

Anyway, Ennis has signed with the Bulldogs and I got that info from a very reliable source...

...and Luke Lewis had signed for the Bunnies, but we all know what's happening there. Is your source the one I think it is?

The Rock said:
Clintos said:
[quote="The Rock":2a8bgovd]That was a shocker.

Anyway, Ennis has signed with the Bulldogs and I got that info from a very reliable source...

...and Luke Lewis had signed for the Bunnies, but we all know what's happening there. Is your source the one I think it is?

Yes. Except the source is as only reliable as the source's source this time if you get what I mean. [icon_wink[/quote:2a8bgovd]
We'll the source has a few doozies in the last few weeks. Haha. You know what I mean...

All the same, I hope the source is wrong

What about Aeetee? Or do you just randomly yell out people's names?

I just got off the phone with my "sauce" and they tell me that Denan Kemp and Tom Hewitt are as good as gone. No surprise.

But Nick Kenny has also apparently asked for a release from the last 2 years of his contract.

The Goss Boss said:
I just got off the phone with my "sauce" and they tell me that Denan Kemp and Tom Hewitt are as good as gone
No surprise there for me. Tom Hewitt was always going to leave.

The Goss Boss said:
But Nick Kenny has also apparently asked for a release from the last 2 years of his contract.
I certainly hope not. I heard Kenny was happy, and was excited about more of a run with no Hannant in his way.

The Goss Boss said:
I just got off the phone with my "sauce" and they tell me that Denan Kemp and Tom Hewitt are as good as gone. No surprise.

Why??? He is going to be the starting front rower next year!!!!

We cant afford to lose up to 8 or 9 of our top 25. We dont have the depth to cover all the losses, as good as some of the youngsters in the U20s are.

Seriously, whats doing Mr Cullen?

Is there a player revolt happening or something? [icon_shru [eusa_doh

Is your source giving a reason for the mass exodus, surely it all can't be due to salary cap constraints?

Nobody is saying it out loud, but they are concerned that Henjak won't have the same say in who stays and who goes. There is a concern with the front office management taking control of those decisions.

Make of that what you will. I am not prepared to make any comment that could be seen as libellous against club staff.

But on that, I would be least sure about the Kenny release. Literally thats just a chinese whisper at this point so don't fret about it yet, pet.

too much more of this and the wow! broncos will be roomates with the bunnies and the cowboys.

Chumba said:
too much more of this and the wow! broncos will be roomates with the bunnies and the cowboys.

If the rumours prove to be correct and the trend continues we'll be flat out finding 13 players to start in Round 1 next year.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.