Ennis signs with dragons 2 year deal ????

can hodges,Hunt,Parker,Lockyer,Wallace,Falou win the comp alone

This is all BS!

All of you and your "sources"

It's like reading the Courier Mail and believing it.

Ever heard the saying; "Is that the truth or did you hear it from NewsLimited"? Well, I think it should be changed to; "did you hear it @ BHQ."

Some of us actually have sources Hammo. I know for a fact Rocky has a very reliable source, and he knows for a fact I have one. There is nothing wrong with posting what we hear.

Chumba said:
too much more of this and the wow! broncos will be roomates with the bunnies and the cowboys.

And yet the Cowboys at least look better than most of the top sides on paper. Don't judge a team by how they look on paper, son (case in point, the Dragons 1999-2008).

The Rock said:
South Sydney certainly aren't the worst team on paper.

That will be us, if all the sources are correct.

Well so my source said to me, not 5 mins ago.

The Goss Boss said:
Nobody is saying it out loud, but they are concerned that Henjak won't have the same say in who stays and who goes. There is a concern with the front office management taking control of those decisions.

Make of that what you will. I am not prepared to make any comment that could be seen as libellous against club staff.

But on that, I would be least sure about the Kenny release. Literally thats just a chinese whisper at this point so don't fret about it yet, pet.
Of course he isn't going to have the same say in who stays and who goes....

Wayne Bennett did. From day 1. He said the only way he'd come to the Broncos was if he had say on who played and who didn't, who was signed and who wasn't.

Maybe there's a perception that the front office want to control that more. Could be one of the reasons Bennett decided to bolt early too.

The Goss Boss said:
Nobody is saying it out loud, but they are concerned that Henjak won't have the same say in who stays and who goes. There is a concern with the front office management taking control of those decisions.

That's why Bellamy didn't sign.

He was told in the interview that he wouldn't be in charge & that management would take over.

Coxy said:
Maybe there's a perception that the front office want to control that more. Could be one of the reasons Bennett decided to bolt early too.

He jumped before he was pushed.

They weren't going to re-sign him as coach.

Coxy said:
Wayne Bennett did. From day 1. He said the only way he'd come to the Broncos was if he had say on who played and who didn't, who was signed and who wasn't.

True that. Times have changed since 1988 though and new coaches aren't given the same power they used to. Which is utter crap of course.

mrslong said:
Don't for get we've still got Perry!

The premiership IS ours.

Who needs Hannant or Ennis, we have Perry. [icon_lol1.

well if WB loves him so much why doesnt he take Perry to the Dragons

he just might dont jinx it yet we cant lose perry ;)

I've overheard, and I have no idea if these sourses are reliable or not

Ennis is gooone..
Stagg is Gooone....
Berrigan may come back...

If its true, then the people who know this stuff should probably check who they're saying it infront of better, LOL...

Just on a side note. Davies has signed back with the Reds. He decided to go back to Rugby and he never got a real shot at league.

forward_pass said:
I've overheard, and I have no idea if these sourses are reliable or not

Ennis is gooone..
Stagg is Gooone....
Berrigan may come back...

If its true, then the people who know this stuff should probably check who they're saying it infront of better, LOL...
Do you remember earlier in this thread that I said "Could an old face be re-appering" or something of like likes.

There are two ex-Bronco PLAYERS that could be returning. One could be a mid-season signing too. One of them IS Berrigan.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.