Ennis signs with dragons 2 year deal ????

Berro back would be awesome! He would definitely be a good replacement for Ennis, and he can be our utility again, which is something we will need when Staggy leaves.

Berro and Marsh would be a good combination. It would certainly rectify the loss of Ennis!

Another couple of good years in him then!

Shouldnt have let him go in the first place, he was in super dooper form when he left.

I wouldn't say no to Berrigan coming back, just as long as he isn't getting overpaid. I wonder who the other ex Broncos is?

Berro is one of my favourite players, but as Bennett and a lot of other people said, he was too uncreative at hooker. He got to forwards rolling fine and he was good out of dummy half, but his passing and creativity wasn't great...

The Rock said:
You guys have lost it, Berro would be a terrible singing. He has next t no football brain at all, especially from hooker. We need a REAL hooker with class and skill - Berro is not it!

9. Marsh
14. Berro

:)

The Rock said:
You guys have lost it, Berro would be a terrible singing.

As long as he puts his false tooth in, he shouldn't have too much trouble singing eusa_think

The Rock said:
You guys have lost it, Berro would be a terrible singing. He has next t no football brain at all, especially from hooker. We need a REAL hooker with class and skill - Berro is not it!

I agree too - but he would make a useful benchie as mal posted above.

I wonder if the rumours about Ballin are true?

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give two hoots whether Berro returned or not, but seeing the amount of players that are likely to be pissing off next year, any signing of some note will do :|

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't give two hoots whether Berro returned or not, but seeing the amount of players that are likely to be pissing off next year, any signing of some note will do :|

what like Folau you mean [icon_razz1

And it's a pretty hollow signing if we lose 4 outsides backs and 4 forwards in exchange for 1 outside back.

Does anyone honestly think that with all these players going that Falou will be the only one incoming?

Man, I'm getting really sick of this whole "the sky is falling, whatever will we do" attitude that seems to be prevailing here at the moment.

Scotty said:
I wouldn't say no to Berrigan coming back, just as long as he isn't getting overpaid. I wonder who the other ex Broncos is?[/quote]

???Chris Walker???

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • Ozired
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.