RUMOUR Ethan Bullemor to Raiders on loan deal

I'd say the club is using it as an excuse to clear a spot in the top 30 to sign Green or SBW...

It's good for Ethan, he gets to play in a decent team, develops further for us when he comes back.

Last edited:
I'd say the club is using it as an excuse to clear a spot in the top 30 to sign Green or SBW...

It's good for Ethan, he gets to play in a decent team, develops further for us when he comes back.
Take SBW out of the equation.
The only way he comes back to league is with the fucking Rorters and a golf game with uncle Nick where brown paper bags will change hands.

I don’t think he’s signed for next year. Or at least the option is in his favour to extend.

Don't have an issue with it. If he's not getting a game here while we have 15 injuries, he's never getting a game.

Let him go and get a bit more first grade experience down in Canberra and return a better player next season.

Free up a spot in the top 30 (presumably for Blake Green) who will come here and hopefully show our young halves how to play football.

It's a win win.

No, he still has a player option for next year.
For him anyway... If he likes it then, he's definitely not coming back. Great deal for him and the Raiders, they get to trial him while they have injuries, he gets to try out the Raiders. If he likes it, he doesn't take up the PO and stays with Canberra.

If we're not planning on using him (that's another discussion), I see no problem with this.

As a follower of international football (roundball), loans are quite common and beneficial to both parties.

This is great IF they get him back next year. If they are releasing him goodness me they are totally clueless.

I would love for ALL the Broncs kids to go elsewhere on loan deals, it is the only way they will actually improve.

I would love to see:

Haas - Storm
Carrigan - Roosters
Coates - Penrith
Farnworth - Knights
Dearden - Tigers
Paix - Storm
Fifita - Eels
Bullemor - Raiders
Flegler - Raiders

They would actually develop.

Back the Storm to get Grant back. Ethan another story for the Broncs. Don't like it.

Why are we loaning out players if we're so depleted !?

He gets given some game time with Origin and International forwards and gets some more experience under his belt while no doubt we gain some financial compensation for it and frees up a spot for us which will give us the opportunity to bring someone in we could actually use.

There would be a condition with the loan agreement that we can recall him if we suffer more injuries and need him back.

At the moment he's not being used so I don't think it's going to be an issue.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.