RUMOUR Ethan Bullemor to Raiders on loan deal

Haha I can't keep up with all your talking points Huge.

I had to look the press conference up just to see if I was misremembering. Round 8 2019 vs. South Sydney, Brisbane loss 38-6 and 3:59 into the press conference Seibs pays the Broncos defence a compliment by quoting the tackle efficiency stat.

Absolute nonsense coming from a head coach.

Haha I can't keep up with all your talking points Huge.

I had to look the press conference up just to see if I was misremembering. Round 8 2019 vs. South Sydney, Brisbane loss 38-6 and 3:59 into the press conference Seibs pays the Broncos defence a compliment by quoting the tackle efficiency stat.

Absolute nonsense coming from a head coach.
Well I admire your tenacity but I really thought your remark was about me and my foolhardy but laudable defence of Boyd from two weeks ago. Wasn't thinking about Seibold but totally agree it's ridiculous in the face of a flogging. Great effort and sorry to make you do the extra research, so many other ways to spend ones time hey?

Mate Seibs' comment made that big of an impression on me it took all of few minutes to find it.

Play in a team vying for the spoon or one that has genuine shot of winning the premiership - kid would have rocks in his head if he turned down that opportunity.

What about vudogo. He hasn't got a run yet.
[automerge]1595409294[/automerge]
Siebold and the Board give every excuse but little truth. Only accountable to themselves.

The cardboard cutout at centre has better 'defensive stats' than Vudogo thats why.

With the way everything has been goin, he'll go down there and blow out his knee and spend all next year rehabilitating. It'll be another Kahu situation. We're cursed I tell ya!!

With the way everything has been goin, he'll go down there and blow out his knee and spend all next year rehabilitating. It'll be another Kahu situation. We're cursed I tell ya!!

Macca will also be returning busted up too.

At least he might get finals experience, and hopefully he stays on so we get a more experienced player back.

Problem with this loan BS is that if the player has success at the loan club or fits in really well they will stay there.
The club will get in his ear, as will his manager and as we know, contracts mean nothing.
If a player wants out, he will kick stones and the club will have no option but to release him.
I’m not saying that will happen with Bully, but it will happen soon if this loan shit continues.
This is where clubs have to make a stand. If you kick stones you play in qcup.. you drop of the radar then to other clubs and duck your own career because of your own shit attitude. It's too easy just to let them go and throw your hands on the air. Clubs have to start making a contract a contract and start showing players that the only one hurt is the player if they chose to dog their commitments.

Shows where our club is.

This would be understandable if we are in the top 4 with not alot of injuries but we are bottom 4 with what 15+ injuries.

What a joke.

I’m 100% against this
Why?

He gains experience and we'll be able to recall him if we need. We're not releasing him.

I get the feeling that peoples bias against Seibs is blinding them to the benefits of loan arrangements

If Bellamy arranged something similar, people would be praising it ... oh that's right, he did and they are

Last edited:
Why?

He gains experience and we'll be able to recall him if we need. We're not releasing him.

I get the feeling that peoples bias against Seibs is blinding them to the benefits of loan arrangements

If Bellamy arranged something similar, people would be praising it ... oh that's right, he did and they are

Are Melbourne down to 21 fit players in their squad are they? I missed that.

Are Melbourne down to 21 fit players in their squad are they? I missed that.
If we need him, we can recall him ... We've just got a couple of players back, and more due back in the next week or 2.

There is nothing but positives out if this.

This is where clubs have to make a stand. If you kick stones you play in qcup.. you drop of the radar then to other clubs and duck your own career because of your own shit attitude. It's too easy just to let them go and throw your hands on the air. Clubs have to start making a contract a contract and start showing players that the only one hurt is the player if they chose to dog their commitments.
In these situations the NRL should come in and act as a mediator.

If the situation is untenable for the player (home sickness, issues with the coach, etc.)... let them leave, but they cannot sign a new contract that is higher than their current value. Would stop the Matterson situation where he kicked stones to get more money.

It would be a way for the NRL to act as an independent party to resolve any issues... and also make the player manager accountable by having to do his deals in front of the NRL.

Why?

It's not really the same situation. The Storm aren't suffering a massive injury crisis and have loaned out Grant because there's no ISC for him to develop in. C. Smith has a very very good injury-free history and even if he were to do an ACL at training this morning they've got B. Smith right there as a backup.

We're a couple of injuries short of naming Alfie and the bloke who drives the team bus. How many forwards are out injured at the moment? Going by our luck this season how long before the next one goes down, or before TPJ gets a life ban for a marginal tackle?

We are suffering a major injury crisis but what people are forgetting or just flat out ignoring is that we can call him back if more injuries occur and we need him.

At the moment, he is doing nothing but standing around kicking stones. At least this way, he can get some match fitness and if we call him back, we don't have an underdone player coming into the side.

If we need him, we can recall him ... We've just got a couple of players back, and more due back in the next week or 2.

There is nothing but positives out if this.
Counting down the days

67242032 10157556699923707 4415421904379183104 o

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.