FOOTBALL Euro 2024

You would think the tournament is there for Spain to win. They are playing some decent stuff and look a good side. The other teams arent playing on their level right now, but the best team doesnt always win these competitions, the luckiest, most resilient ones tend to.

The England vs Netherlands match could go either way.

Both sides have a shaky back 4 that are prone to cracking when put under pressure. I don't think England can afford to play conservative against us.

I can see the game going the distance. We also can't afford to let the game go to penalties because England will have the advantage there.

Geez Turkey gave it their all, what a great team they've been. Guler can get fucked but as a team they've been great to watch.

England, yikes.

Spain saving football again. Playing beautifully. So excited about how Yamal has played.

Definitely hoping Spain can go all the way. But otherwise, I'm sick of France and I despise Xavi Simons so can't cheer for Netherlands so *pukes* I could take an England win.

Again, not Euros related but what's your thoughts on Copa going straight to pens after 90?

Brazil eliminated earlier today on pens.

I get the thought, but it's also bringing about some pretty dire football for teams holding out for pens...

Geez Turkey gave it their all, what a great team they've been. Guler can get fucked but as a team they've been great to watch.

England, yikes.

Spain saving football again. Playing beautifully. So excited about how Yamal has played.

Definitely hoping Spain can go all the way. But otherwise, I'm sick of France and I despise Xavi Simons so can't cheer for Netherlands so *pukes* I could take an England win.

I dont think we score enough goals to make the final tbh. Thats despite us having what should be an incredibly potent attack.

Again, not Euros related but what's your thoughts on Copa going straight to pens after 90?

Brazil eliminated earlier today on pens.

I get the thought, but it's also bringing about some pretty dire football for teams holding out for pens...

It seems both tournaments havent been that entertaining. Teams seem to fearful to attack these days.

It seems both tournaments havent been that entertaining. Teams seem to fearful to attack these days.
Yeah I really do agree. Hope this isn't the start of tournament football's downfall.

The fact that 'own goal' is pretty much the top goal scorer is crazy.

Thank **** Portugal are done, sick of seeing the crap on socials about Ronaldo, it's a team sport isn't it?

Argentina next, then they can both **** off into the horizon and we can all get back to celebrating a team sport.

Yeah I really do agree. Hope this isn't the start of tournament football's downfall.

The fact that 'own goal' is pretty much the top goal scorer is crazy.
A massive shame. I've really gone off club football but I can't get enough of the international stuff, so I've been pumped for these two tournaments for a while. They've been very underwhelming.

I dont think we score enough goals to make the final tbh. Thats despite us having what should be an incredibly potent attack.

Yeah I don't get it. On paper, that team looks so good. Bellingham was in insane form going into the tournament. It seems Southgate really is that bad.

Is that France's first goal in open play this tournament?

Great work from Mbappe and nice finish from Muani.

France with the lead after 8 minutes.

Jeez that was a great chance for Mbappe.

Holy **** what a goal from Yamal.

And he's 16 years old.

Watching that replay, fucking hell that is a beauty.

GK had no chance.

And just like that Spain take the lead.

There was nothing Kounde could do there, it was going in even without the deflection.

That was a good first half.

It's been an entertaining SF so far.

Jesus what a wasted chance from Hernandez.

France have had a lot of ball in Spain's middle third and that was the chance to equalize. He skies it.

Unread

Active Now

• kwomo
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.