PLAYER Ezra Mam

Does anyone know the money side of things?
Badel has reported more than $4 million over 5 years. That's will be a sliding scale where he's paid more each year. Joel Gould reported the Dolphins offered more money (more than $900k/yr), which means they have plenty of cash to burn on a playmaker, and we should assume they'll try to nab Walsh.

It only took
84 years 🤣🤣😂😂
Animated GIF
it could have taken 1000 years but better then a day to find out he signed elsewhere.

Badel has reported more than $4 million over 5 years. That's will be a sliding scale where he's paid more each year. Joel Gould reported the Dolphins offered more money (more than $900k/yr), which means they have plenty of cash to burn on a playmaker, and we should assume they'll try to nab Walsh.

Every single team in the league will try and nab Walsh and they would be stupid not to but they can try all they want, we are the only ones who can extend him early and front end some of that money.

2023:

Mam:
25 games
18 tries
9 try assists
5 forced drop outs
2470 running metres (98m per game)
79.71% tackle efficiency
It would be awesome to get the same amount of tries out of him but I don’t expect that. He had a lethal edge I’d like his next steps of development is to have more try assists especially if he wants to be a halfback sooner rather than later. Forced drop outs need to go up as well. I personally think he was pretty good defensively last year so if he can maintain or improve that that would be good as well, without digging that deeply into his efficiency.

I get the feeling there is still plenty we haven't seen from Mam.

Reynolds seems to think Mam can replace him at half back (and therefore control the game), IMO we haven't seen that from Mam during games, so maybe Kevvie has narrowed Mam's focus for the time being.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Astro
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.