PLAYER Ezra Mam

This shits me... how does a player manager go overseas at the time nrl players come off contract... surely they take a break mid year when the signing frenzy has died down.

Because he's relaxed and knows exactly what Ezra wants and what's going on? As frustrating as it is for us fans, it actually makes me more confident that we'll keep him. Possible scenario....

Ezra: Field some offers for the lolz, but I don't want to leave the Broncos.
Manager: No worries. I'm heading on holidays overseas for a week or so. Let the media go nuts and sign with the Broncs when I get back?
Ezra: Noice. Have fun, make sure you get me a souvenir or you're fired bro.
Manager: I gotchu fam.

If we do lose him, someone in the recruitment and retention team has to go.

The only scenario where losing him is acceptable is if we get Dearden back.

Would prefer to keep Ezra but won't lie, would love to see how Timmy would go with Arey and a more settled Broncos.

We won’t lose him but yes not acceptable. I said before not resigning anyone by the cut off was just not good enough. Obviously a lot of work has to go into fitting them all in the cap but still.

Feel bad for Mam as Mals unambitious Roos selections has hurt the country as a whole imo and the young players that should've been picked(Walsh, Ponga and Mam especially).

I feel he deserved a role ahead of Hynes as a backup half easily, Mal picking has beens from the world cup with no look to the future, sure he did wonders for QLD as a coach(given god tier players he had available) but as kangaroos coach he looks completely out of his depth, you have to pick ability with a little eye for future this is like a standard view, the fact he lost the pacific cup with his experience an only view proves he is out of his depth as Aussie coach.

Kevin Walters Broncos GIF by BrisbaneBroncos

Active Now

• Lozza
  • DMZ
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.