PLAYER Ezra Mam

Was that with or without the white thingy ?
I expect they run faster without the white thingy, because they have better balance and rhythm from using both arms .

Acceleration is different to top speed . Is Payne Haas still the fastest at the Broncos over 30 metres ?

Walsh seemingly can change direction without losing a lot of speed plus his leg drive and strength through his hips breaks tackles .
It's all with ball and most of it is pointless, the vast majority of runs are not done in a straight line, neither are they when the player has all the oxygen in them, plus chase pressure would contribute to how hard they run as well.

There is no way anyone can convince me Sivo is faster than Hammer.

It's all with ball and most of it is pointless, the vast majority of runs are not done in a straight line, neither are they when the player has all the oxygen in them, plus chase pressure would contribute to how hard they run as well.

There is no way anyone can convince me Sivo is faster than Hammer.
Truths.
Hammer definitely faster. Mulitalo definitely up there as well. Him and Saab seems pretty reasonable to be in the top 3

I don't believe Mam will leave the club and he is a big part of the clubs future. But we are dragging the re-signing on way too far, come on Broncos and get the 4 year deal happening.

I don't believe Mam will leave the club and he is a big part of the clubs future. But we are dragging the re-signing on way too far, come on Broncos and get the 4 year deal happening.
Apparently his manager is overseas on a holiday at the moment, hence the delay.

Apparently his manager is overseas on a holiday at the moment, hence the delay.
This shits me... how does a player manager go overseas at the time nrl players come off contract... surely they take a break mid year when the signing frenzy has died down.

This shits me... how does a player manager go overseas at the time nrl players come off contract... surely they take a break mid year when the signing frenzy has died down.
Or it’s a move so more offers come in to try and tempt the player, best case scenario the manager gets more money with a bigger deal.

Another of my occasional spleen-venting posts. Getting to hate the Dolphins more and more as each day passes, now they're chasing Ezra Mam. Just supposing for one agonising second that he moves up onto the Costa del Bennetto ... and just supposing for one even more excruciating nanosecond that they get the double over us in '25, how can anybody wearing one of those dumbass fins on their brainless head derive any satisfaction from a win which is basically the Broncs beating the Broncs. Thanks for listening, don't post much but love to read you guys' thoughts and banter.

Another of my occasional spleen-venting posts. Getting to hate the Dolphins more and more as each day passes, now they're chasing Ezra Mam. Just supposing for one agonising second that he moves up onto the Costa del Bennetto ... and just supposing for one even more excruciating nanosecond that they get the double over us in '25, how can anybody wearing one of those dumbass fins on their brainless head derive any satisfaction from a win which is basically the Broncs beating the Broncs. Thanks for listening, don't post much but love to read you guys' thoughts and banter.
If you ever want a laugh watch the mental gymnastics redcliffe fans do in justifying the way their team is going about things (eg living off broncos coat tails, buying up all the juniors).
Most of their fans are broncos haters that said or years they hate the broncos because they just get all the juniors in bulk and they sabotage other qld clubs... lol, that's exactly what the dolephins are doing...

how can anybody wearing one of those dumbass fins on their brainless head derive any satisfaction from a win which is basically the Broncs beating the Broncs.
That is effectively what NSWRL have wanted ever since we entered the league... so I'd imagine they'd all be pretty stoked if it happened.

In saying that none of the Qld teams have a rivalry outside of the broncos so their match up with us every year is the only chance they get in the spotlight.

If any of them folded tomorrow NSWRL would just pop another puppet team in there and life would move on.

Even the storm (who have made zero impact in their state) have more rivalries than the rest of the Qld teams combined (us, warriors, sharks and manly at least).

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Big Del
  • davidp
  • Culhwch
  • HVbronco
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Tim K
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.