PLAYER Ezra Mam

I definitely think they should. Addo-Carr won't be at the Dogs next year because of his incident, and he wasn't involved in a crash. It would show where both clubs are at right now if they don't. Time to make a point.

It's not his first misdemeanour. Just the first he was caught & he lied to Gus about it.

Dogs have been wanting to find a way to part company with him. Also rumour is he wasn't alone in the car & he may not have been driving, if you know what I mean.

I don't know what planet you blokes having been living on, but of course Ezra likes drugs. His appearance broadcasts it. This is no shock.

In case you're wondering what earrings mean these days. It means you take drugs. It's like a secret code that young dumbarses think no one else knows.

He's not the only one in the team who likes a toot, either: look for the earring, look at their mates. Figure out the rest yourself.

It's not his first misdemeanour. Just the first he was caught & he lied to Gus about it.

Dogs have been wanting to find a way to part company with him. Also rumour is he wasn't alone in the car & he may not have been driving, if you know what I mean.
Oh yes…ah actually no I have no idea what you mean

Edit: wait…oh. Oooh

I don't know what planet you blokes having been living on, but of course Ezra likes drugs. His appearance broadcasts it. This is no shock.

In case you're wondering what earrings mean these days. It means you take drugs. It's like a secret code that young dumbarses think no one else knows.

He's not the only one in the team who likes a toot, either: look for the earring, look at their mates. Figure out the rest yourself.

Are there actually any comments in here that are surprised that a football player hits up drugs though?

He's bought the club into disrepute yet again within weeks of the first occasion.

He's tested positive to said drugs, after being behind the wheel of a car that crashed into another. It's now an issue because of that.

Are you just hell bent on being against the expectations of society, or are you just hell bent on causing drama?

I don’t give a **** about the drugs… just looking for an excuse to yeet him

Between the Roosters’ incident yesterday and ours today, Ben Hunt must think it’s Christmas.

If we don’t have a halves crisis before, we definitely have one now.

Trying to work out how its happened. Was he driving on the wrong side of the road or swerved or something? He was in the Ford Ranger, the Toyota Camry is the Uber driver. Is lucky the idiot didn't kill someone.

A dynamic, pocket sized eyes up footballer. Is it true his pay packet reaches a million in the final year of yet to start contact?

Had a really poor year, but so did everyone except Carrigan. Does the club use this as an excuse to terminate and find a better value? Or do we hope Madge can be the father figure sorely missing in a lot of these kids.

With Walsh, Mam, mozer, that's a very immature spine for 2026. I'm assuming Madden will be our half till Black comes of age. Punting Mam for an experienced half during the transition. Shame we couldn't do a player swap with Hunt.

@Redfern_1980

“Initial investigations indicate at approximately 5.20pm, a Ford Ranger utility was travelling north-east along Simpsons Road when it struck a Toyota Camry, travelling in the opposite direction, near the intersection of The Drive.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Ejbroncos
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • the_next
  • Scorchie
  • Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Gaz
  • The Boss
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.