PLAYER Ezra Mam

Drug tested positive after crash . Don't expect to see him to start the season.

let’s wait and see for all the facts but yeah, if it’s an at fault crash and he’s under the influence, we need to take a strong stand.

We’ve over paid on potential for him anyway. The guy shouldn’t be out there trying to give the club a reason to get out of the deal.

Realistically if black is the future, we don’t want to have a spine of Mozer, Black, Mam, Walsh. It’s way too young and inexperienced. You’d find a seasoned 5/8 to put next to Black post Reyno

230D7B55 AD22 4B6C BDEE A2757C2A7803

Said in the article I read that the test for alcohol came back as negative. I guess that means only one thing. Not sounding good for him. Although Trindall and JAC only got a few games suspension and fines for similar didn't they?

Would Brisbane entertain the thought of ripping his contract up I wonder? The bloke is seriously becoming a walking negative headline.

let’s wait and see for all the facts but yeah, if it’s an at fault crash and he’s under the influence, we need to take a strong stand.

We’ve over paid on potential for him anyway. The guy shouldn’t be out there trying to give the club a reason to get out of the deal.

Realistically if black is the future, we don’t want to have a spine of Mozer, Black, Mam, Walsh. It’s way too young and inexperienced. You’d find a seasoned 5/8 to put next to Black post Reyno

Should we make a play for Toby Sexton.

Should we make a play for Toby Sexton.

He wants to stay at the Dogs and they want to keep him. Always wary about that because we end up paying more than what he is actually worth.

Hunt wants to keep playing on beyond next year and he's taken good care of his body, I would look at a two year deal for him. No way he's getting the money he was on at the Dragons.

Said in the article I read that the test for alcohol came back as negative. I guess that means only one thing. Not sounding good for him. Although Trindall and JAC only got a few games suspension and fines for similar didn't they?

Would Brisbane entertain the thought of ripping his contract up I wonder? The bloke is seriously becoming a walking negative headline.
I definitely think they should. Addo-Carr won't be at the Dogs next year because of his incident, and he wasn't involved in a crash. It would show where both clubs are at right now if they don't. Time to make a point.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Smokin' Joe
  • leish107
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dexter
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • the_next
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ejbroncos
  • leon.bott
  • Fatboy
  • Scorchie
  • theshed
  • porouian
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.