PLAYER Ezra Mam

It sucks that the law doesn't care about the difference. Not sure how you could not be under the influence with a head on and crossing a solid line though.
Could also be the case. I just know from my experience that some drugs hang around in the system well after they’ve stopped giving the actual hit

Could also be the case. I just know from my experience that some drugs hang around in the system well after they’ve stopped giving the actual hit
True, he might have only been doing drugs in the days leading up to driving unlicensed, crossing over double white lines and causing a head on crash, sending multiple people, including a child, to hospital.

Boys will be boys

True, he might have only been doing drugs in the days leading up to driving unlicensed, crossing over double white lines and causing a head on crash, sending multiple people, including a child, to hospital.

Boys will be boys
I’m ok if they sack him if that’s what they want. He’s absolutely in the wrong in every way shape and form. I’m only saying that there is a possibility that he wasn’t under the influence but it was just in his system.

If we sack him our season is gonna be fucked next year and hes just gonna make another team better, let him redeem himself

If we sack him our season is gonna be fucked next year and hes just gonna make another team better, let him redeem himself
If we sack him I don’t see him playing nrl next year
The nrl are really starting to crack down on shit like this

I think Ezra must of read the thread about fitness I started. He went via Simpsons road in Bardon up to mt. Cootha with his bmx bike on his ranger, did some gear and decided he was too fd’up to ride his bmx down the mountain for pre season

**** some people are quick to throw someone under the bus. How about waiting for the full story to come out. For all you know the drug that had caused him to fail a road side drug test is a prescription pain med etc. the tests used aren’t exactly an indication that a person is under the influence either, for most drugs they just indicate recent use.
The roadside test the QPS uses, tests for Cocaine, Meth and. Cannabis, from memory.

Crazy to think he’s driving a sponsored vehicle with no licence. Does his manager not know that he’s got no licence?

The biggest thing is that this behaviour has obviously been festering all year if not longer. The club not the NRL has to come down hard to demand the standards we need to be successful.

Sounds like he was likely not under the influence but has drugs in his system. You can’t prove that either way though because if it’s in your system it’s in your system.
A forensic medical officer can prove it one way or the other.

No doubt the drugs in his system were residual. Weed can stay in your system for up to two weeks after the fact but knowing Mam, it's more likely to be Colombia's finest.

No doubt he was distracted by something (likely his phone), panicked and swerved into the other lane.

1e16b98ff8b8388b6dbcefa9d819cf9f

It doesn't matter if marijuana is a prescription drug, you are still not allowed to drive with it in your system.

MDMA too I think.
It tests for Methylamphetamine which is present in MDMA I understand, which is why it is detected.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Scdeac
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Broncones
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Redfern_1980
  • Stix
  • Viti
  • the_next
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.