PLAYER Ezra Mam

If he doesn’t get sacked, some poor soul will be driving him full time to training every day next year.

No doubt the drugs in his system were residual. Weed can stay in your system for up to two weeks after the fact but knowing Mam, it's more likely to be Colombia's finest.

No doubt he was distracted by something (likely his phone), panicked and swerved into the other lane.
Why do you keep saying no doubts before immediately speculating based on no information

Playing devils advocate, sports washing, if Mam had a stellar 24, would we be so outraged?

It's clear that Mam needs guidance.

I remember myself at 22, and shit always seemed to keep happening to me.

Mam has a understandable maturity problem. He likes the perks, but unaware of the responsibilities. Common for sports.

Growing up in the public eye must be rough. The shit I've done, some on record, most not. But always not in the news.

Mam hasn't grasped the idea that he's a public figure, and the optics.

Had a really poor 24. His manager leveraged off the grand final. I'm not happy about the size of the contract and his now known limitations.

Madge is the unknown. Can he save Ezra? If Kevin was coach, they'd be a lot of sports washing.

Do you fire Ezra and his oversized contract, or trust that Reece and Ezra will be the new Walter's Langer dynasty. A lot of asking from 2 dipshits, but here we are.

Can Madge tame talented dipshits?

A salival test will never show anything from 2 weeks ago is my understanding.
The saliva test is a roadside test, but my understanding from the media reporting is Mam was conveyed to hospital straight after the crash.

It is likely a blood sample was taken at that time, which will broad spectrum show what was in his system and in what quantities.

Playing devils advocate, sports washing, if Mam had a stellar 24, would we be so outraged?

For me, yeah. I don't really care if he's doing whatever drugs he wants in the offseason. Not really that fussed about the Bali stuff tbh as I don't know the full story of what happened.

However, if he's gotten behind the wheel under the influence of anything, caused a crash and apparently injured someone...

Friday Bye Felicia GIF

It's clear that Mam needs guidance.

I remember myself at 22, and shit always seemed to keep happening to me.

Mam has a understandable maturity problem. He likes the perks, but unaware of the responsibilities. Common for sports.

Growing up in the public eye must be rough. The shit I've done, some on record, most not. But always not in the news.

Mam hasn't grasped the idea that he's a public figure, and the optics.

Had a really poor 24. His manager leveraged off the grand final. I'm not happy about the size of the contract and his now known limitations.

Madge is the unknown. Can he save Ezra? If Kevin was coach, they'd be a lot of sports washing.

Do you fire Ezra and his oversized contract, or trust that Reece and Ezra will be the new Walter's Langer dynasty. A lot of asking from 2 dipshits, but here we are.

Can Madge tame talented dipshits?
It’s just not good enough regardless of his form. That said we’d probably going much lighter on him if he had played well and he hadn’t been rumoured to be playing the rockstar all season

It’s just not good enough regardless of his form. That said we’d probably going much lighter on him if he had played well and he hadn’t been rumoured to be playing the rockstar all season
If Mam won Dally M and CC I'll still be pissed he could of killed someone

I mean. He won't be playing next year anyway. He will get charged with dangerous op whilst adversely affected by an intoxicating substance. Carries a term of imprisonment. The injuries to the little girl will not go in his favor.

Last time I checked Marijuana is a prescription drug. Plenty of anxiety meds can cause you to record false positives for benzos, pain meds can cause false positives for opiates. Even over the counter cough syrup’s can cause you to fail a road side drug test. That’s why you get taken for a 2nd test. But you keep living in your ignorant little bubble

If it was prescribed medicinal marijuana he will have no dramas with it being in his system as he will be able to prove that. If he is using medicinal marijuana though, regardless you still cant drive as you can still be impaired. Thats no different to a lot of prescribed medications. Its up to the individual to read the directions on taking medication. Ignorance and stupidity isnt a defence.

Its all irrelevant anyway, he was unlicensed. If we had the balls we should terminate him just like we should have with Haas. We wont though.

Even on perscription drugs there are certain responsibilities when it comes to driving, I should know I was diagnosed in my early 20's around Mam's age with Epilepsy and couldn't drive for a number of years until I got my medication right and was shown to have my seizures under control. Even then I have had periods where I couldn't drive, it definitely hindered my life in certain aspects but I managed. Every year I get medical clearance to drive.

No excuses for driving under the influence of illegal drugs(if true) or drunk for anyone and definitely none for not having a valid licence and I find it very hard to believe he didn't know. Frankly I care more for the people in the accident who could have been really hurt then I do Mam's contract.

Unread

Active Now

• Kenny powers
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncones
  • Spoon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Astro
  • Griffo
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • HarryAllan7
  • Adammacca
  • Maddy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • RolledOates
  • Lostboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Accept
  • Financeguy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.