PLAYER Ezra Mam

Weren't there reports/rumours during the season of Ezra seen out and about partying hard and drinking like a fish during the weekends? If true, the coach would/should have known something was amiss and taken measures to nip it in the bud right then before it got out of hand, as it apparently now has.

Another black mark against Kevvie's standards (lack thereof) and way of doing things in my opinion.

I don't know what planet you blokes having been living on, but of course Ezra likes drugs. His appearance broadcasts it. This is no shock.

In case you're wondering what earrings mean these days. It means you take drugs. It's like a secret code that young dumbarses think no one else knows.

He's not the only one in the team who likes a toot, either: look for the earring, look at their mates. Figure out the rest yourself.

And here I was thinking he thinks he is a pirate. lol

With that kind of money, he could’ve hired a permanent driver too. Crazy story all things considered.

Maybe it’s a beat up and he tested for weed? Still a problem but not JAC levels?

I don't know what planet you blokes having been living on, but of course Ezra likes drugs. His appearance broadcasts it. This is no shock.

In case you're wondering what earrings mean these days. It means you take drugs. It's like a secret code that young dumbarses think no one else knows.

He's not the only one in the team who likes a toot, either: look for the earring, look at their mates. Figure out the rest yourself.
I don’t think anyone really cares what the players do in their own time. But everyone knows that if you drink alcohol or take drugs, you don’t get behind the wheel. And if you do, and you have an accident or get roadside tested, you’re fucked. It’s an extremely poor look for the club, and he should know better and he should face consequences.

With that kind of money, he could’ve hired a permanent driver too. Crazy story all things considered.

Maybe it’s a beat up and he tested for weed? Still a problem but not JAC levels?

Exactly, everyone has gone to "**** him off now!" But what if it was just a little weed? That's not bad at all.

Exactly, everyone has gone to "**** him off now!" But what if it was just a little weed? That's not bad at all.
I don’t think many care about what it is but we’ve seen how ridiculous his contract is and are keen to use it to say

Weren't there reports/rumours during the season of Ezra seen out and about partying hard and drinking like a fish during the weekends? If true, the coach would/should have known something was amiss and taken measures to nip it in the bud right then before it got out of hand, as it apparently now has.

Another black mark against Kevvie's standards (lack thereof) and way of doing things in my opinion.
How has a troll from another teams fan base become my favourite BHQ poster?

I know this is an unpopular opinion but can we please just tear up his contract and start again
He’s not worth the overs we paid for him
I think that has to happen. The noise about his behaviour and attitude all season has been no good. We overpaid and now we’re dealing with these issues. Just get that contract off the books because we can.

Give his money to Trindall. No idea what we’re going to do next year if the sharks don’t release him early, maybe try and trade someone for Hunt for a season? Would the dragons want paix and hetho for hunt?

Give his money to Trindall. No idea what we’re going to do next year if the sharks don’t release him early, maybe try and trade someone for Hunt for a season? Would the dragons want paix and hetho for hunt?
Trindell was stood down for a positive drug test while driving earlier this year. Might be hard to justify sacking Mam to bring him in

Unfortunately, it wasn't just Ezra, it was a large portion of the team.

If you've been out anywhere between the Brisbane and Gold Coast you'd know that the boys partied harder than what they played this year.

Most people who have seen/witnessed it, have just turned a blind eye to the players' excessive partying as those around them were doing the same thing. But it's hardly a secret; discretion hasn't been their forte.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Redfern_1980
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • Yem
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Mr Fourex
  • Maddy
  • the_next
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Scdeac
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Stix
  • leish107
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Cavalo
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.