PLAYER Ezra Mam

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    687.8 KB · Views: 38
How high is his risk of going to prison?
Negligible to none, I would suggest.

No idea what his history is like (if he has any), but even if he were charged with UIL (UID is the same charge) or even dangerous operation of a motor vehicle whilst adversely effected, doesn’t plead guilty and takes it to trial and loses (so no sentence discount for an early plea), he is on my opinion still unlikely to face any actual custodial sentence…

To not get his contract torn up, he’d have to be one very sorry young man who is willing to agree to whatever is imposed. If there is any detection otherwise from the decision makers, he’ll be sacked.

It’s really over to Ezra, he’s going to have to work very hard to prove to the club he’s genuinely sorry and will make some serious changes. This will have to include a heartfelt apology to the fans, club and sponsors and it would be in his interests to do this before the decision is made off his own bat.

He’s put himself very much at risk of having a very lucrative contract torn up, what he does next will be very telling.

Negligible to none, I would suggest.

No idea what his history is like (if he has any), but even if he were charged with UIL (UID is the same charge) or even dangerous operation of a motor vehicle whilst adversely effected, doesn’t plead guilty and takes it to trial and loses (so no sentence discount for an early plea), he is on my opinion still unlikely to face any actual custodial sentence…
That must be a relief for him. And how long would it normally take to flush this through the courts?

That must be a relief for him. And how long would it normally take to flush this through the courts?
How long is a piece of string?

Usually when we take bloods, the offender isn’t charged until the certificate comes back, unless the indicia is so great they are clearly under the influence.

With drugs, an opinion from a forensic medical officer will be required, which will be based on a few factors - the level of drugs in his system, body mass, time since taking them and so on.

As I mentioned earlier the approximate turn around time for these certificates is about 5 weeks in my experience - drugs take a little longer than just alcohol.

Then the investigators will be talking to the other parties involved, they may arrange for some mechanical / digital examinations of his vehicle (particularly if they are looking at Dangerous Op) to rule out mechanical failure and of course will be looking for any dash-cam footage or CCTV they can grab.

Add all that up and it may be a few weeks / months before we see any action on this matter, or it could be next week/s for all I know, just depends on the specifics of the matter.

Then there is the court process which again depends on what he is charged with. If it is Dangerous Op of a motor vehicle whilst adversely affected, that matter has to be heard in the District Court, which means this process could take years to resolve, similar to Payne Haas’s mother’s matters…

A lesser charge dealt with in the Magistrates court, if it were to go to trial? Could be early 2025, however any early plea of guilt could see that timeline reduced considerably, often even at the first mention…

Only time will tell.

Why don't we wait until the second test result comes back first before condemning him for drug use?

These roadside drug tests are starting to come under scrutiny in some territories. There's an alarming amount of false positives each year.

How long is a piece of string?

Usually when we take bloods, the offender isn’t charged until the certificate comes back, unless the indicia is so great they are clearly under the influence.

With drugs, an opinion from a forensic medical officer will be required, which will be based on a few factors - the level of drugs in his system, body mass, time since taking them and so on.

As I mentioned earlier the approximate turn around time for these certificates is about 5 weeks in my experience - drugs take a little longer than just alcohol.

Then the investigators will be talking to the other parties involved, they may arrange for some mechanical / digital examinations of his vehicle (particularly if they are looking at Dangerous Op) to rule out mechanical failure and of course will be looking for any dash-cam footage or CCTV they can grab.

Add all that up and it may be a few weeks / months before we see any action on this matter, or it could be next week/s for all I know, just depends on the specifics of the matter.

Then there is the court process which again depends on what he is charged with. If it is Dangerous Op of a motor vehicle whilst adversely affected, that matter has to be heard in the District Court, which means this process could take years to resolve, similar to Payne Haas’s mother’s matters…

A lesser charge dealt with in the Magistrates court, if it were to go to trial? Could be early 2025, however any early plea of guilt could see that timeline reduced considerably, often even at the first mention…

Only time will tell.
In other words, we start the season without our first string five-eighth, and we could have another Robati/Segeyaro situation on our hands?

Why don't we wait until the second test result comes back first before condemning him for drug use?

These roadside drug tests are starting to come under scrutiny in some territories. There's an alarming amount of false positives each year.
Indeed, that’s why I tell my troops to take bloods whenever they can. It’s the most scientifically accurate result possible.

It's not the drug use: it's the whole picture.

Can be finalised in the mag court, even with the COA. Ezra milfords case that is

Ahwell....He could of been amazing for us. He'll get sacked and go to GC for 400k. It just sucks we have no backup 6 at all. What are we going to roll out with Old Man Reynolds and Rodgers Rd1?
Don't titans have too many fullbacks and 5/8s.. maybe brimson would like to come back to Brisbane.

If I was a bookmaker, I would be framing odds of $1.01 that Ezra will very soon be getting fired into the sun to never be seen at Red Hill again.

If by some chance, Madge has morphed into a completely different personality type since he was at Redfern, and gives him one final chance, poor Ezra has virtually signed his own death warrant anyway once pre-season training begins. The bloke is going to get absolutely flogged to within an inch of his life to serve as a reminder of his stupidity and recklessness. Might actually be a good idea for him to request an immediate release now, for the benefit of his own emotional and physical wellbeing. Madge and Tommo are guaranteed to be making an example of him, one way or another.

This is banning material

1. For watching it.
2. Admitting to it.
3. Remembering who wore what etc.
4. Remembering the names of the characters.

So you know, I had to google what & who it was. (but then I am probably older than you)
I have 3 sisters all older then me and guess who had control of the tv lol

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.