PLAYER Ezra Mam

So you're saying a global part of every contract then.

Does every team have $10m, but $2m of that are bonuses if players meet "KPI's"? OR does every team have $10m + whatever the bonusses are?

I'm assuming you will go with $10m but $2m are bonusses, which basically means Tigers are playing with an $8m salary cap and Panthers have $10m.

But you still haven't told me what KPI's you are thinking of?? .... if it's wins then players are going to go to the better teams (i.e. panthers, storm, etc.), because they will win more games and hence achieve the KPI's to get their bonusses.
Maybe go back to the old system of so much for Win, Loss and Draw. Some teams (BRL) paid nothing for a loss.

Settle down - just reminiscing - when times were a lot simpler.

If I was a bookmaker, I would be framing odds of $1.01 that Ezra will very soon be getting fired into the sun to never be seen at Red Hill again.

If by some chance, Madge has morphed into a completely different personality type since he was at Redfern, and gives him one final chance, poor Ezra has virtually signed his own death warrant anyway once pre-season training begins. The bloke is going to get absolutely flogged to within an inch of his life to serve as a reminder of his stupidity and recklessness. Might actually be a good idea for him to request an immediate release now, for the benefit of his own emotional and physical wellbeing. Madge and Tommo are guaranteed to be making an example of him, one way or another.
I think this is pretty relevant. If Kevvie was still coach he’d have a connection to Mamford so would be more likely to keep him… Madge doesn’t know him so not that hard to send him to the incinerator

What a great opportunity to break up the party boys.
Boot ezra out the door and send a strong message to the rest that this druggo partying culture shit can F off and won’t be tolerated.

Can now keep kotoni time to get off the bags staggs and cobbo.

Staggs to 5/8

Bing bang boom
Premiership in the bag.
👌

Would prefer Kini or Campbell over Brimson.
Campbell is off contract for 2026, as is Tyran Wishart but I believe Storm have an option for that year. Wishart is only on 350K so he would be an absolute dynamite signing for any club, very versatile and is on the up.

If it was a mistake to not get rid of Haas back then, why would the club not get rid of Mam now? Better off starting now rather than repeating the same mistakes. And I don't think the club can use it as much of a turning point without firing him tbh (obviously dependent on the tests and investigation turning out poorly for him). They probably got a talking to after Bali and that doesn't appear to have done much.

Because Haas had racked up numerous offences, if you consider Mam's Bali exploits as a non-event, this is his first notable offence.

What a great opportunity to break up the party boys.
Boot ezra out the door and send a strong message to the rest that this druggo partying culture shit can F off and won’t be tolerated.

Can now keep kotoni time to get off the bags staggs and cobbo.

Staggs to 5/8

Bing bang boom
Premiership in the bag.
👌
What is everyone who says Staggs to 5/8 seeing that I'm not?
The guy CAN'T PASS. Absolutely no idea how to set up his winger let alone organise a backline or set piece, also doubt his kicking ability.
This would be Hoffman 2.0

I haven't been on here in the last 24 to 48 hours since the big news broke, but I'm feeling 50/50 about it. I don't really have a strong opinion either way. I can see this story fading away quickly, and he could end up being a gun player very quickly. On the other hand, I could also see us letting him go and bringing in someone else who's good to fill the role. Honestly, I don't care either way.

Because Haas had racked up numerous offences, if you consider Mam's Bali exploits as a non-event, this is his first notable offence.

The one thing with Mam is could this be our opportunity to draw a line in the sand with these blokes. Yes, we will lose a potentially very good player, but we also send a message that we expect certain standards from our players.

What is everyone who says Staggs to 5/8 seeing that I'm not?
The guy CAN'T PASS. Absolutely no idea how to set up his winger let alone organise a backline or set piece, also doubt his kicking ability.
This would be Hoffman 2.0
Yes, he's more of a back rower.

How come they don’t all just do fortnightly drug test for all clubs, I’m sure enough walsh would be positive as well considering he was in Bali as well.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Redfern_1980
  • johnyE
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mitchell_Broncos
  • TimWhatley
  • Rah88
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.