PLAYER Ezra Mam

I doubt he would have got the car without him being a Bronco.

Maybe he actually paid for it ... He could certainly afford it with his salary. That photo of him m standing next to the car with a bow doesn't necessarily mean the car was given to him ... I've got a similar photo from when I bought my new car in March.

And even if he did get it because he was a Bronco ... The club themselves couldn't have had anything to do with it, for two reasons. Salary cap and because Ford is a competitor of our major sponsor

If you're looking for a new or used car:

Screenshot 2024 10 21 at 12 49 40 Bartons Group Looking for Change Want to Work Local Want a C
Screenshot 2024 10 21 at 12 49 50 Bartons Group Big congratulations to our ambassadors Selwyn

Can someone post or transcribe the Dave presser?

From what I’ve been told, there are some pretty concerning comments around team culture

@McHunt ?

Can someone post or transcribe the Dave presser?

From what I’ve been told, there are some pretty concerning comments around team culture

@McHunt ?

A user posted a TLDR on reddit:

• Broncos main priority was checking on everyone involved especially the other car's occupants
  • Ezra has been majorly concerned about the other car's occupants the whole time
  • "The one thing that people that don't know Ezra as well as we do, they probably see the flambouyant side of him; the side that performs these feats on the field. But he is a genuinely decent young man that, unfortunately, appears has lost his way of late. So, that can be the traps of this industry, you wanna make sure you can surround yourself with as many good people as you can."
  • Ezra apologised to the club for his behaviour and only after he got told everyone was okay was he more relieved
  • After being asked if Ezra has played his last game for the Broncos: "It would be remiss of me to jump too far ahead here Peter. You know there is obviously a process to go through with police and the matters you referred to there. But when the full facts are known, which is really important to this and the emotion gets taken out of it, it's working through this process really methodically with the NRL integrity unit who were informed straight away."
  • Undecided on his future, no discussions have been had because not all the facts are known (I take this as them waiting for the further drug tests)
  • Said its very disappointing from a club perspective
  • Big distraction for them during a transition phase with Madge coming in
  • Dave mentions how when events like this, people bring back all the other little moments and every little mistake compounds
  • On player culture and the senior playing group "I think for this group its a grow up moment"
  • In the market for a new General Manager for the Broncos and they think they need someone to come in and support Madge specifically
  • On the question: Do the Broncos have a cultural issue? "We've got some cultural challenges, I'm not going to shy away from it. I think part of it is, you know again back to leadership, it's an area that we've highlighted or identified that we need to really invest in because that will help support and drive leadership. And Micheal is really clear around the standards that he intends to expect for the group. So I'm not going to shy from the fact that we have some cultural challenges"
  • When asked about the influence of the Old Boys: "I think we've got a really good relationship with the Old Boys. You might be referring to a certain group but there's circa 250-300 old boys. We've got offices at the club where their administrator is based out of, we certainly support that group. I've had a lot of support and a lot of calls and the like, as have Micheal, from a lot of our past players who have expressed their continuing support ... They are very passionate about the football club which you'd hope they are, and they want to see it successful."

Umm, have you seen the footage? Is anybody else on the forum in the "mam is not at fault" camp?

Probably a few who are active in that recreational drug thread, they might see nothing wrong with it.

A user posted a TLDR on reddit:

• Broncos main priority was checking on everyone involved especially the other car's occupants
  • Ezra has been majorly concerned about the other car's occupants the whole time
  • "The one thing that people that don't know Ezra as well as we do, they probably see the flambouyant side of him; the side that performs these feats on the field. But he is a genuinely decent young man that, unfortunately, appears has lost his way of late. So, that can be the traps of this industry, you wanna make sure you can surround yourself with as many good people as you can."
  • Ezra apologised to the club for his behaviour and only after he got told everyone was okay was he more relieved
  • After being asked if Ezra has played his last game for the Broncos: "It would be remiss of me to jump too far ahead here Peter. You know there is obviously a process to go through with police and the matters you referred to there. But when the full facts are known, which is really important to this and the emotion gets taken out of it, it's working through this process really methodically with the NRL integrity unit who were informed straight away."
  • Undecided on his future, no discussions have been had because not all the facts are known (I take this as them waiting for the further drug tests)
  • Said its very disappointing from a club perspective
  • Big distraction for them during a transition phase with Madge coming in
  • Dave mentions how when events like this, people bring back all the other little moments and every little mistake compounds
  • On player culture and the senior playing group "I think for this group its a grow up moment"
  • In the market for a new General Manager for the Broncos and they think they need someone to come in and support Madge specifically
  • On the question: Do the Broncos have a cultural issue? "We've got some cultural challenges, I'm not going to shy away from it. I think part of it is, you know again back to leadership, it's an area that we've highlighted or identified that we need to really invest in because that will help support and drive leadership. And Micheal is really clear around the standards that he intends to expect for the group. So I'm not going to shy from the fact that we have some cultural challenges"
  • When asked about the influence of the Old Boys: "I think we've got a really good relationship with the Old Boys. You might be referring to a certain group but there's circa 250-300 old boys. We've got offices at the club where their administrator is based out of, we certainly support that group. I've had a lot of support and a lot of calls and the like, as have Micheal, from a lot of our past players who have expressed their continuing support ... They are very passionate about the football club which you'd hope they are, and they want to see it successful."
At the risk of upsetting the jilted on this forum, it's interesting they accept the cultural problems at the club - did they see standards continuing to slip under Walters or he just never improved them to a reasonable level?

Article in the Tele this morning with a couple of quotes from Corey Oates. Apparently they are very close friends.

- has tried to reach out to him, and spoken to a fair few people over the phone that have tried to reach out to him, too.
- believes Mam is so embarrassed and deeply affected by the incident, calling it out of character for him.
- this is definitely not him, and not something that he that ever thought would be something he’d have to deal with.
- just know that he’ll be absolutely rattled, being a young fella and just the sort of person he is.”

I still don't care much about what this fuckwit has to say.

Probably a few who are active in that recreational drug thread, they might see nothing wrong with it.
People take recreational drugs to have a good time or feel better in some way. They don't take them because they're criminals.

Who wants play Broncos bingo. We have miss top 8. coach sacked Members in hot water. Any others i am missing

People take recreational drugs to have a good time or feel better in some way. They don't take them because they're criminals.

Doesn't change the fact they see nothing wrong with it.

Doesn't change the fact they see nothing wrong with it.
I can't speak for all but I think most wouldn't be in favour of being zooted and driving.
Having it in your system and being under the influence are two different things.

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Scdeac
  • Financeguy
  • Reds2011
  • Sproj
  • Totally Unr3al
  • NYCDB
  • Jedhead
  • pennywisealfie
  • mitch222
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.