PLAYER Ezra Mam

And apparently Reynolds has tried to pull Walsh and Ezra into line but Carrigan has told him to leave them alone, which it's hard to believe but it could be true.

I believe it. (Reynolds would be the outsider.)

After games you see how close Carrigan is with Walsh & his daughter.

I believe it. (Reynolds would be the outsider.)

After games you see how close Carrigan is with Walsh & his daughter.
He is close with him, but at the same time, he's always trying to pull him into line on the field. Hard to k ow what's going on these days

On the Dogs forum, person is posting the child has a shattered pelvis & needs multiple operations. He heard it on SEN radio from the 'mother'

I posted the 9 news interview.

I wouldn't believe anything on the Dogs forum... They're probably hoping we sack him so they can pounce.

All the reporting has so far been no serious injuries. I think we would have heard long before now if the child was injured to that extent. Just a hint of those type of injuries and RL media would have been all over it with at least 100 articles already written

I wouldn't believe anything on the Dogs forum... They're probably hoping we sack him so they can pounce.

All the reporting has so far been no serious injuries. I think we would have heard long before now if the child was injured to that extent. Just a hint of those type of injuries and RL media would have been all over it with at least 100 articles already written
Not exactly. Here's a 9 News reporter for instance:

He is close with him, but at the same time, he's always trying to pull him into line on the field. Hard to k ow what's going on these days
Carrigan might be an onfield "follow me" type of leader, but I don't think he's displayed anything off the field that makes you think he should be the next captain. We need someone that people will respect and almost fear. Fear of disappointing them.

Not exactly. Here's a 9 News reporter for instance:

Christ almighty, that's awful. Keep Ezra off the road for good, along with those bloody god awful oversized yank tanks he was driving. Half the tradies driving those things are also tanked up to the eyeballs on coke or meth.

I mean isn't Walsh's daughter around that age of the young kid injured? How would Reece/Ezra/the club feel if she had been innocently driving somewhere with her mother and was hit by some drugged up, swerving driver like that. There would be all hell to pay. Just cause Ezra is 'one of the boyz' doesn't mean he should not pay dearly for what he has done. Maybe he is the bad influence on Reece all along.

Thank you.

That's all I wanted to know, not wanting to be quizzed on my motives etc
I would think that's pretty obvious, a smaller, younger body is likely to have a greater impact mark than a bigger body. not to mention a young child is probably going to be a lot more tender, so subject to greater internal bleeding/bruising.

I just had to be sure you weren't insinuating that they had doctored that image as well seeing as you have already questioned the severity of the injuries on a child earlier in this thread (which is pretty fucking gross).

Heard on the radio this morning a few things about Ezra
Apparently Ezra called the club and reported the incident between Carrigan and Reno at the start of the year because he was worried about it. Gone from choir boy to this in 10 months.
Has broken up with his partner this year.
Has wanted to reach out to the family but legally not aloud.
Probably won't be sack, Madge apparently wants to send him away and bring him back a man to play football - Dobbos words

And apparently Reynolds has tried to pull Walsh and Ezra into line but Carrigan has told him to leave them alone, which it's hard to believe but it could be true.
Marto retold the story that his 'mate', who always attends Broncos training, saw Kevvie and Reno try and pull Reece and Ezra into line and that Patty screamed at them to leave the boys alone - yes, he used the word screamed.

Dobbo, to his credit, dismissed the statement and said that he has never witnessed that. Surely with how populated Broncos training is, if this happened or was a common occurrence, then this wouldn't be the first we're hearing of it?

Patty is clearly the big brother/best friend to a lot of the boys and has close personal relationships with them - Jordan confirmed this in a podcast last year and said that Patty is the one they go to moral and emotional support - but if he's openly screaming and questioning the coach and captain, then surely he wouldn't be held in the high regard that he is?

Admittedly, I do think that despite what they've claimed, Patty and Reno clearly do not see eye-to-eye on things.

I would think that's pretty obvious, a smaller, younger body is likely to have a greater impact mark than a bigger body. not to mention a young child is probably going to be a lot more tender, so subject to greater internal bleeding/bruising.

I just had to be sure you weren't insinuating that they had doctored that image as well seeing as you have already questioned the severity of the injuries on a child earlier in this thread (which is pretty fucking gross).
I think this may be one of the reasons why 4 year olds are ment to be in car seats.
Looks as though this kid could of just been in a normal seat but that's only a guess
I don't have kids so don't know the rules around it.

I think this may be one of the reasons why 4 year olds are ment to be in car seats.
Looks as though this kid could of just been in a normal seat but that's only a guess
I don't have kids so don't know the rules around it.
That's true and if it wasn't Mam that hit them another motorist could have and could've done the same damage if not worse.
We're not privy to why she wasn't in a car seat, just that they were travelling and minding their own business when they got struck.
Perhaps the uber driver will be in the shit as well, but not really something for the Broncos to be concerned with.

I think it's right for the Broncos to provide Ezra with the help he needs but after seeing the injuries it made me think of my daughter. Quite frankly I'd want him gone. He might be a good guy on the wrong path but that path doesn't have to be travelled with the Brisbane Broncos. Help the young man get his head right but he needs to find his path with a different club. I know I'm writing too soon but those pics hit a nerve. Sorry chaps.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • tajhay
  • Gaz
  • The True King
  • whykickamoocow
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • leon.bott
  • leish107
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Redfern_1980
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.