FA CUP *SPOILERS*

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Half time, pretty tight affair with a cracking Saha goal in the first minute in record time to start things off! Drogba powered a header with 5 ball watching Everton men in the box.

Have to say Everton have impressed me so far except for Hibbert who may have produced the worst 45 minutes I have ever seen in a big final Cole and Malouda got behind him too easy too often and Cole should have scored when he turned him late in and Hibbert seemed to give up, Moyes has to get rid of him. Phil Neville is quality, I love the guy and he shows his value wherever he gets asked to play, he and Cahill look good playing what appears to be a duel anchor in the middle. Hope Pim is watching this because Timmy looks very comfortable that bit deeper and I would love to see him used next to Grella with a Carle or Holman in front in the "draw or 1-0" mentality matches as he provides so much more on the ball than Grella and Valeri.

Hope Everton can win but they have to take Hibbert off to be a chance he is a passenger.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.