Farking Broncos/Ticketek

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks to all involved for not allowing us priority access to our season ticket seats for the final.

Thanks also for putting the maximum of each purchase for the match at 4, meaning bigger groups who go to the footy together will be all split up for the biggest match of the year.

Your continuing opposition to helping groups of fans enjoy the game in numbers and generating atmosphere is truly wonderful icon_thumbs_u

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So instead of enjoying this weekend's match with the 8-10 people I usually sit with, in the little area that caters for our flags etc., I'll be with just three mates, probably surrounded by Mexican imbeciles. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

WTF? I thought you got priority access to your seat? That's weak!!!

Nope. Not guaranteed your seat this year, and pretty much all of row one etc. is now gone. If I see a storm jersey sitting in MY seat I'll personally be down with the dettol to clean it off after the game. LOLZ.

Not overly happy. Still got a decent seat, sitting with three mates and will have a ball, but it's pissweak IMO. They should write off all STH seats to start with, and let people who have had them all year claim their spot. I thought that's what today's pre-sale was all about. It has been that way for EVERY other home final since we returned to Suncorp.

Farking joke.

What the hell happens to parents with more than 2 kids?

To be totally fair there were arrangements in place where you could do it at an agency or over the phone and get different groups of 4 seated in the same spot.

I was just lazy and wasn't up for trying to put all that together last night.

Oh, the parent with 5 kids and 5 season tickets can buy 20 seats so no problem there.

Non-season ticket holders, get ready for 9am tomorrow and fill Suncorp.

$50 for the gold tickets is pretty good, not much worse than for a normal club game and very good for a GF quality game.

I think I got your seats. :shock: [icon_shru

Joking. [icon_evillaugh

WTF! After spending an hour trying to get on, I finally get a start and the robot voice tells me there are no tickets left. What is the go there?

you cannot believe how PISSED OFF i am right now. i was buying tickets for my parents and had been told that i'd be able to get their season ticket seats (which is obviously wrong). so i had the chance to get 50m line seats at 9am but i decided to try to contact them to make sure it was ok to stear away from their regular seats. after trying to call ticketek for 20 minutes and contact the folks, all of the best seats were gone. i decided to head down to the club to try to get their normal seats but i get a phone call saying my dad settled for average seats in section 339. so they've gone from the 50m line to the goal line EDIT: all because i was ill-informed

NOT HAPPY JAN

andirect: letter received last week said after Week 1 of the finals no guarantee could be made that you would retain your own seat should a home final be earnt.

Why? Because after week 1 it's home CITY finals. For the Broncos it means our home ground, but for, say, the Sharks it'd mean ANZ or SFS. Or Manly, ANZ or SFS. Their members wouldn't be able to get their exact seat, so to be fair they make it across the board that you can't do it.

So it shouldn't actually be a surprise. We were informed.

yeah im mostly pissed off at my folks for leading me to believe it was a case of logging on and choosing their normal seats. it's been a frustrating hour or so with ticketek being permanently engaged and good seats going so quickly and the fact i could have had 50m tickets if i had of just gone with my instinct!

Tbh watching a game from the goal line is pretty good. Tactically anyway you get to see the gaps etc and what is going on.

Frankly I'd settle for tickets in the nosebleed section, because this game is going to be HUGE!

But meh I got a free ticket to the GF so I'm not too worried!

I'll be buying two tickets tomorrow! Any information on how full they are?

They'll get 40000 plus, but tickets will be available right up to kick off I reckon.

Coxy said:
andirect: letter received last week said after Week 1 of the finals no guarantee could be made that you would retain your own seat should a home final be earnt.

Why? Because after week 1 it's home CITY finals. For the Broncos it means our home ground, but for, say, the Sharks it'd mean ANZ or SFS. Or Manly, ANZ or SFS. Their members wouldn't be able to get their exact seat, so to be fair they make it across the board that you can't do it.

So it shouldn't actually be a surprise. We were informed.

Yep week 2 finals are run by the NRL and the email sent to season ticket holders stated it would be unlikely they would be able to secure their regular seats. I got 7 in 324 9 rows from the front - very happy with that. The tickets are pretty reasonably priced too.

Hoping for 45,000+

Got 3 seats Section 323 Row 1, happy with those but not happy not sitting with the crew. Same spot but other end.

Yes Coxy not surprised re not normal seats, just a shame re free for all

Coxy said:
They'll get 40000 plus, but tickets will be available right up to kick off I reckon.

Really, I thought this would be pretty close to a sellout??

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Pablo
  • phoenix
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.