FC Barcelona thread

Considering the volume of people and the amount of alcohol likely consumed that isn't all that crazy a number. Extremely sad about the girl falling through the hole and dying though!

Alexis Sanchez has agreed terms just need to agree a fee, fun times!

Apparently Jeffren could be going to Liverpool which I will hate because I rate him and wish he got more regular minutes. Has the talent to make it anywhere and could be a star in the EPL, also Bojan could well go to Arsenal or Liverpool.

I think I have esp - a few weeks before the transfers opened I picked up Fabregas on my Barca career mode on FIFA 11, now it looks like Barca have him signed up.

Maybe it's like a Voodoo FIFA disc where things happen like they do in real life? eusa_think

Je$ter said:
I think I have esp - a few weeks before the transfers opened I picked up Fabregas on my Barca career mode on FIFA 11, now it looks like Barca have him signed up.

Maybe it's like a Voodoo FIFA disc where things happen like they do in real life? eusa_think

make sure no english teams win in champions league!

I really hope Fabregas doesn't go to Barca. I hate when teams pool too much talent, it's not good for the game. Just look at Real Madrid, the amount of top players they have just simply isn't fair. Same goes for Man City and Chelsea.

WTF was the point of all the FIFA financial fair play bollocks if it's not actually going to do anything??

remember when teams used to only have 3 foreigners allowed, that was awesome.

as for nowadays, they need to make a euro superleague, so teams like everton and villarreal can win the national leagues.

pennywisealfie said:
remember when teams used to only have 3 foreigners allowed, that was awesome.

as for nowadays, they need to make a euro superleague, so teams like everton and villarreal can win the national leagues.

To be honest, I wouldn't be against that.

One league comprising of the likes of Barca, Real, Inter, AC Milan, Juve, Man U, Chelsea, Bayern etc etc. Every match would be huge.

I don't know how it would work, but it doesn't matter, cause it will never happen.

What definitely needs to happen is for money to be controlled in football. It's gotten way out of hand.

I won't be upset if we get Cesc back home however I worry it will push someone like Thiago Alcantara to leave because it makes his wait longer. That kid is going to be one of the worlds best midfielders and Cesc only stands as yet another player in his way. I really hope Barca goes after some young, versatile and quick defenders with Puyol and Abidal getting older and Milito basically a fraction of the player he was pre-knee injury.

Won the Super Copa this morning! Messi is on fire, Marcelo put in a contender for hack of the season on Fabregas and saw straight red and Mourinho disgustingly eye gouged our assistant coach. Was a pretty normal clasico.

Its becoming so aggressive now!!!

Fabregas has won more trophies in one game for Barca than in 7 years for Arsenal :)

Active Now

• Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.