FC Barcelona thread

Was originally going to getting facing the other way but the tattooist talked me out of it coz I know what it says and it is easier for other people to read it the way I have it, which makes sense.

The Brizz said:
Was originally going to getting facing the other way but the tattooist talked me out of it coz I know what it says and it is easier for other people to read it the way I have it, which makes sense.

Ah righto. Logical tattooist.

omfg *embarrassed to be a cule*

2-0 F#ck off Mourinho you got what you deserved you negative c#nt!

messis 2nd goal was amazing!!! what a win at Bernabeu. bring it on man u!

I couldn't believe how much playacting there was during the match. How do you guys put up with it?

I was watching as a neutral, and I was tempted to turn off because I was so embarrassed to see such shit.

ningnangnong said:
I couldn't believe how much playacting there was during the match. How do you guys put up with it?

I was watching as a neutral, and I was tempted to turn off because I was so embarrassed to see such shit.

Mourinho went ballistic about it and will probably get UEFA's backhand... but then again... he had no problems with Drogba doing it every fucking game.

I didn't see the game... examples ning?

Was Pepe's dismissal fair?

it is annoying, but tbf real are a very dirty team nowadays.

Studs were up, red card imo.

pennywisealfie said:
it is annoying, but tbf real are a very dirty team nowadays.

Studs were up, red card imo.
Gee, that's an unbiased opinion! [icon_razz1
It was disgraceful IMO. Not a red card and the diving was worse than I've seen in a long time. I can understand where Mourinho is coming from.

The worst part is that Barca doesn't need that sh!t to be better than any other team in the world atm. [icon_non

Just hope we don't get a repeat tonight between Porto and Villareal!

Only side they do it a lot against is Real and its because they are sick of being chopped by Ramos, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Alonso, Pepe, Marcelono, etc etc. Dani Alves and Busquets are both bad divers and Pedro has his moments but against Madrid I don't blame them because some of their tackling is disgusting. Pepe's red was clear as they come he came in missed the ball by miles and got him with studs high on the shin. Mourinho's answer to Barca's style is to defend with 11 players and foul as often as possible high up the pitch to stop the tempo, it was awful to watch in the first half today and the Bernabeu faithful were right to boo their team. Don't in anyway condone the theatrics but I can see why they resort to them against a side who has no interest in playing football. Mourinho's rant is laughable, we had a fair goal disallowed from Bojan against Inter last year which would in hindsight have sent us through yet he doesn't tell anyone about that or that Drogba missed 10,000 chances in the Chelsea semifinal before Iniesta showed him what class players do in important moments. Also while I'm at it Ramos' yellow was blatant yet Mourinho claims it wasn't 'fair' and he thinks he is allowed to go up to an official and sarcastically laugh at him and applaud without getting punished. I wish this dickhead would piss off back to the EPL so he can have more fights with Sir Alex or Arsene at least I didn't hate him quite as much at that point.

What did Reals reserve keeper do at half time?

I obviously have a soft spot for Mourinho due to what he did with Porto, but I can see why opponents would get peeved at him...
One thing is for sure, he will go to hell and back for his club and his players. That's all you can ask of him!

Scotty said:
What did Reals reserve keeper do at half time?

It was Barca's reserve keeper Pinto, he was just the one person single out in a massive scuffle at halftime I imagine he may have been the first to push an opponent or something.

it looked like he and a Real Madrid official got into a mini melee.

Didn't watch the game but I heard Barca were diving all over the place again. It's sad when a team boasting that much quality resorts to play acting to gain an advatange IMO, regardless of how Real Madrid might be playing. It's embarrassing for the game.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.