NEWS Fifita awaits scans

I'm more excited about Riki than I ever was about Fifita. Riki looks a better defender and I don't think he will be as hit n miss in attack as Fifita is.

Looks like he can run into a gap too and not just directly into the defender.

Now, now boys and girls! What have we been told about hyping up our young hopefuls?

Can we just say he's worth $350K but plays like $1.25 mil. if not, better?

Scans confirm a syndesmosis injury. Surgical consult this week to see if it needs operating on

Images

Everyone knows you're never really considered a great player until you come back from a big injury just as good as you left. The Titans were foolish enough to sign him before he came back from his first big injury. I don't think he's playing like a busted because he hates the Broncos and has clocked out, I think he's playing weak because he's not 100% confident post injury. Will be interesting to see if they can rebuild his confidence and get him up and running.

For the sake of QLD and even for the kid (who can blame him taking an extra $500k a year to leave this shit show, really guys let's not be petty) I hope they do.

The concern for the titans will be whether this is the new normal now he has his big contract, that this represents `comfortable footy' for him and Gwen.

That's the quote that keeps flashing up in neon in my head. "Comfortable Footy". His current effort level is what he'll be dishing up between now and his next contract year. I'll admit it's sour grapes because I didn't want him to leave, but I also didn't want it to be proven he was a money-hungry mercinary who will likely use his "talent" for about 10 minutes every month or so. Comfortable Footy is what Mal has requested of him, that's what they'll get, and boy do the the Titans, Mal and Tallis deserve it.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Shane Tronc
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.